Meet ! Madison WI - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Meet ! Madison WI
Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:56 PM
April 17 theres going to be a meet at vilas park

here is a link for direction if anyone is intrested
http://www.vilaszoo.org/about/index.php?category_id=489

there is a post in the north central fourm if you want more information

Re: Meet ! Madison WI
Monday, April 04, 2005 6:16 PM
I might show depending on how big of a turnout it'll be and weather ect..

Friday, April 08, 2005 4:35 AM
here is a list of all those attending so far...

Quote:

1. 96Cavillac - (12-12:30)
2. BoltZ22 - (1-ish)
3. Tyler Steinhardt - (not a definite, may come, may not)
4. Kurt
5. CarGuy05 (as long as he doesn't have to work)
6. Shifted (Seeking Sexual Favors As Compensation For The Drive)
7. Darkstars (See Above)
8. Sparks(as long as i can get off work)
9. RAKSJ04-(why on a sunday??)
10. Ben Dechant
11. Matt Keough (maybe)

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, April 08, 2005 8:44 AM
we have a meet on the 16th so I'll try to talk some people into coming up there the next day if the weather is right.... me + nice weather = willing to drive far

Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:40 AM
Here's the current forecast for Sunday...

Sunday 17
Partly Cloudy
High
73°F
Low
52°F
Precip: 10%

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:59 PM
as long as theres no rain and I can get a couple people to make the drive with me I'm in

Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:45 PM
Whats up guys id be down to for a mini caravan to madison i live about 10 min from the border anyways we could meet up at gurnee mills or the tourist information center rest stop right over the border let me know if you guys wanna roll

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 05
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Friday, April 15, 2005 12:27 AM
Darkstars wrote:as long as theres no rain and I can get a couple people to make the drive with me I'm in

sounds good. eli (cheesecake) put his name down on the list too in the other thread in the north central regional forums and then e-racer-05 just posted after you and said he'd be up for it. so it's looking like we'll be seeing some illinois J's too.

heres the directions mapquest gave me from chicago.
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&1a=&1c=chicago&1s=il&1z=&1y=US&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=702%20S%20Randall%20Ave&2c=Madison&2s=WI&2z=53715%2d1665&2y=US&2pn=&2l=hvVGzVdoU dk%3d&2g=VZdNUWdQTNQ%3d&2v=ADDRESS&2pl=

you can either take I90 up to madison (like mapquest suggests) or take I94 to milwaukee hit I894 to go around milwaukee and then get back on I94 straight to madison. then once you get to madison you'll have to hit I90 south and then get off on hwy 18. then the directions are the same. i don't know which way is faster. i'm guessing I90 is though.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:40 PM
the directions that were posted needed a slight revision to get to the actual park. here it is (follow the yellow)...

Once you get onto DRAKE ST instead of taking a left onto S RANDALL AVE take a left two blocks earlier onto S ORCHARD ST. then take that like 3-4 blocks and take a right onto VILAS PARK DR. Its the parking lot on the left right after the beach.

still looking like a great day tomorrow. 80 degree high, partly cloudy, only 20% chance of precipitation.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, April 18, 2005 10:10 AM
just wanted to give a THANK YOU to Darkstars and Ken96Z for coming up to the meet. It was awesome that you made it. You both have great cars. It was also nice to meet both of you. Sorry about you having to drive around town for like 30 mins trying to find the park though. I hope to make it down to a Chicago meet some time this summer. Kinda to return the favor to you guys. Thanks for coming again.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, April 18, 2005 4:39 PM
no problem

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:01 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search