rims - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rims
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:29 PM
im looking to buy some rims 17-18 pref, i only have one prob. i cant pay all at once, i can only make payments if anyone is interested please let me know. sorry for posting here but it will only let me do one of the ads in the classifieds...

Re: rims
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:33 PM
you dont care what kind of wheels... does shipping matter to you?
i'd sell ya mine and allow ya to make payments.. but i wont ship them till i get the full amount, nothing against you but this way i wont get screwed over.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:35 PM
well im kinda lookin for white and or silver and shipp dont matter but i would rather do local im in il show me what you got and we can talk bout it....
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:36 PM
do you have aim.. if soo im dbiggie6278
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:11 PM
hmm i might have mine for sale soon, im putting my car up for sale and if nobody wants to pay extra for the wheels ill have to sell them seperate

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:37 PM
well im open for anything, still havent made any deals yet so let me know...
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:19 PM
just save, and get what ya want, cause nobodys going to say get a payment or two from you, and ship the wheels to you before you have paid in full, what you are asking for is "credit" and for whatever reason you don't have the credit to get wheels any other way... so you might as well, just make payments to your sock dware however the hell you spell it... and then buy what ya want... thats my 2 cents

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:28 PM
i agree wit SIRK798..... .That way u get wat u want!...but where u located at?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:23 AM
tires.com has some finacing offers, don't know if they are any good or not, but it might be worth a look.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:44 PM
im in morris but i work in bolingbrook used to live in bolingbrook.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:07 PM
its hailing in bollingbrook my poor car

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:36 PM
its was hailing in morris also
Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:28 AM
hailed down south just east of st. louis on the illinoi side last night...

Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:04 PM
yea i think it was just crappy all over
Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:17 PM
Not that you really care or wanted to know, but its been gorgeous here for like the last week.

Monday, April 04, 2005 3:42 PM
today is a really nice day out better than what it has been on a wheather note. but hey i still want me some rims im lookin more indepthe for the motegi mr7s or something not normal a funky design that looks tight as hell at the same time...
Monday, April 04, 2005 4:53 PM
The Mr7's are definitely not a crazy design or unique.

Monday, April 04, 2005 5:04 PM
yeah I think 3/4 of the modded cars around here that have aftermarket wheels have Motegis, and most of them are MR7's

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:07 PM
yea that was just one i have liked for a long time, but im talkin besides that anything out of the ordinary, just lookin for something nice and not everyone has.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search