Heartland KC JBO meet this Sat. the 9th!!!! - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Heartland KC JBO meet this Sat. the 9th!!!!
Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:59 PM
I am coming, if I can get my wifes Blazer running. As of right now, I am waiting on a battery charger. I rebuilt her carb, and hopefully that was the problem, because I have done everything else. If I get it running I will shoot over to her work and get my car, and head on down there.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:15 AM
dude KC Abs Perform. i really wanted to go out to Nolan last night, but i forgot to set my phone an hour ahead and i braely made it home at 12, which i when i was supposed to be home. Next meet in like 2 we will because Ill have my springs and guage pod on. Also we will just leave a lil earlier. Is that cool? One again i apologize.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:26 PM
Yeah, last night was cool, although I realized that I'm not liking the new trunk lid...............oh well.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 5:38 PM
i didnt get to see the new deck lid whats wrong with it... from where i was lookin it was ok

Sunday, April 10, 2005 5:59 PM
I got an older style, without the holes for the red reflector, and some stock tails, I would have showed everybody, but I was pre-occupied with that yellow viper, and mikes car. Oh, and Travis, heard your HO manifold sounded sweet as hell, and the chops are the rims that I want........well really similar, just in gunmetal, and 17's.

Later

Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:44 PM
the install went great but it took all day. I can really feel the difference between 3500 to redline. Im ready to get my throttle body though, next weekend I think im moving the battery to the trunk, running a new intake and stripping the trunk. me and justin went for a ride around deer park with the hood off, it was pretty fun.

View my MySpace
Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:45 PM
dumb ? im sure but the HO is throwing me for a loop what the hell does HO stand for...?

Monday, April 11, 2005 8:37 AM
Clay Daniel wrote:dude KC Abs Perform. i really wanted to go out to Nolan last night, but i forgot to set my phone an hour ahead and i braely made it home at 12, which i when i was supposed to be home. Next meet in like 2 we will because Ill have my springs and guage pod on. Also we will just leave a lil earlier. Is that cool? One again i apologize.

No biggie man. Next time you are out go with us. Although we kept getting chased out of everywhere we went, it wasn't a bad time. We finally got down to the races just before 1 and we were at the first spot for like 15 minutes before we got busted so after running all over KC for hours I was like, "ok, time to go home"

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, April 11, 2005 3:14 PM
High Output, I think.......don't quote me on that though

Monday, April 11, 2005 5:10 PM
the manifold is off an older style 2.3L High output motor.
mines not as pretty
new manifold(not my car)

View my MySpace
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search