anyone in chicago area lookin for motors - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone in chicago area lookin for motors
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:22 PM
like the subject says ....have access to lots of ld9's,,, some running some not...cant promise anything ... would make great motors to rebuild to strong turbo setups or for all motor....price is about 250 -300..... also can get 4g63...b18b1...f22...one or two 2.3 quad 4s .... let me know asap ....

Re: anyone in chicago area lookin for motors
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:54 PM
im looking for a eco you got anyting? i will be completely rebuilding it as soon as i get it so i dont car the mileage or running or not... just no major damage i.e. cracked block, head , crank, cam. etc....
let me know

thanks

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:54 AM
i might be able to ...i;m goin to see tommorrow what he can get me for sure
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:19 AM
Mr. Ramario... I'm in need of some body work... in the process of getting some prices... hit me up anytime after 5:45 on Instant Messanger when your around.... Darkstars27

thanks

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:33 AM
ryan,,,just email me what u need...i'm workin 5pm -5am this week...so not online much ...just email me and let me know how i can help ya
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:02 PM
how about 3800 supercharged for 02gtp

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/mellowyellow04/photo100.jpg
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:33 PM
what kind and year quad 4's?

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:59 AM
i need the actually engine code...cant go by 3800 super charged.... i seen a few complet buick motors with blowers still on ...but i need engine codes...

um all i have ot go by is the codes so dont know what year the motors are if u can find the way to tell them apart then let me know and i can see what u find out ...
Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:33 PM
Ramiro I sent you an e-mail to the adress in your profile on friday, its now technically monday murning so I'm wondering if thats your current e-mail?

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:33 AM
I still have acess to the 2 ecotec's

Monday, April 11, 2005 1:36 PM
ok heres the deal i can get eco's & ld9... ld9's for about 450....and the eco for about 550 ...pretty much complete motors... no harness ur on ur own for that one ....also can get the 3800 sc ...just wasnt given a price... so if anyone needs something hit me up ...

Monday, April 11, 2005 2:46 PM
Wow, that Eco price sounds REALLY tempting... Gotta wait tho Just orderd some 'exterior' parts for my car (even if they are 'played out' - huge clue there), and I'd have to buy a motor stand/skewer-thing (can't think of the name!! the holder that can rotate so you can turn the motor to any angle to do top, bottom, etc)

Is this a limited time thing? Or gonna be around for awhile?? I know AutoZone etc. usually have pretty cheap engine stands/hoists (lil under $100 if I remember right)

Hmmm... I can see the .030" bore job, maybe stroker, haha, or just bored and blown.

I wouldn't be surprised if Darkstars jumped on the Eco too, he was telling me last year he'd like to build one then swap out the one already in his car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search