Looking for spoiler-less white trunk lid in IL - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for spoiler-less white trunk lid in IL
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:56 PM
Looking for a clean white trunk lid. I have a 97 Z with the Z spoiler and will trade or purchase yours if the price is reasonable. Must be in good condition. Looking to meet only. I live in central IL and northern IL.

Sold the Z24

Re: Looking for spoiler-less white trunk lid in IL
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:48 AM
Honestly man, you're prolly better off just bringing your car to a shop and having them shave it. I can't think of ANY white Cav's from the Org in this area. Maybe hit up junkyards? Frontal damage wouldn't hurt the trunk

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:21 AM
Yah I was planning to visit a few yards if I got no reply. Also, I was under the impression that having a shop remove the spoiler, weld the holes up, and paint would be much more expensive than possibly finding someone in my area looking to trade.

Sold the Z24
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:26 AM
Most shops will prolly charge about $50-75 for shaving just the spoiler, you can prolly have them shave the lock and inners (if you want) for like $75-100 for everything. It would be cheaper to trade, but the only way you're gonna trade is if you don't look only for white. In other words, trade for a non-spoilered trunk (if you can find such a trade, good luck) and then re-paint it white.

I'm planning on completely shaving my trunk (spoiler, lock, inners, and other body parts as well) but I know that I won't find a trade for a shaved trunk... maybe could buy one in Classifieds, but you'd have to pay for shipping than too, and could easily be more expensive than bringing yours to a body shop (trunk price + oversize shipping + paint)

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:01 AM
hey. I'm in missouri, but I have a white non-spoiler trunk lid. I'm willing to trade.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:23 AM
KC, shoot me an e-mail at dro021@hotmail.com when you get a chance.

Sold the Z24
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:41 PM
LIKWIT Z wrote:KC, shoot me an e-mail at dro021@hotmail.com when you get a chance.

e-mail sent

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search