Looking for stock graphite LS interior? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for stock graphite LS interior?
Monday, April 11, 2005 2:51 PM
I am changing the interior of my car from tan to graphite, I am looking for the graphite w/teal specs in it from a LS sedan. Also looking for a graphite dash and top cover, door panels and carpet.

email me at mwolfgeher@kc.rr.com

Re: Looking for stock graphite LS interior?
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:56 PM
hey i have most of the dash out of a 95 except the top pad. email me and let me know what you need at blucav85@aol.com.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:57 PM
nevermind i forgot its the dark on top and light grey on the bottom its not all graphite

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:03 AM
I have a full graphite interior (minus the uberghey sand/tan headliner - it's cut up for some custom work I'm doing so you won't want that anyway). Teal & light gray specs in the seats, 2000 LS. Dunno how shipping would be tho since I'm up in the NW burbs of Chicago. 2 bucket seats w/ sliders, bench seat weigh prolly around 50lbs all together, and they're big...

BTW, the gauge/radio surround, center vent, and pass vent have been semi-sanded for paint. Right now the surround piece is flat black and the vents are primer gray. I don't have any pics, but theres some switches mounted (one switch to the right side of each turn signal indicator) and two LED's (should both be blue but I haven't powered them yet) underneath the cig lighter. Lemme know pcm_jr@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:02 PM
Thanks for the info - I have all the plastic trim pieces, rear deck cover, headliner and rear seat belts. I am looking for the front seats, rear seats, door panels (for power, preferably), top dash cover, dash, carpet, sun visors and center console.

email me mwolfgeher@kc.rr.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search