Off Topic - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:56 AM
figured i'd just venture over into the wrong regional forum and check out the off topic you guys had going... add some posts and help it out a little bit...

whats it goin into the shop for darkstars?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:54 PM
that is pretty stupid that the moderators keep deleting and locking our threads

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:46 PM
Nstig8r(TheWTFisWithTheOneOne) wrote:

whats it goin into the shop for darkstars?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:56 PM
YAY I got my new CD player in today. I love it

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:04 PM
VVVVVV new sig

Team Altered Car Club

Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:56 PM
Thats my picture Ken!!! damn you I demand a royalty check....

and my car is at the body shop

Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:06 PM
^^ yea yea Ill just get eli to give you head no biggy lol

im bored as hell right now

Team Altered Car Club

Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:16 PM
well was gonna get my rims wrapped today but the stupid truck that was bringing my low pro tires broke down so i have to wait until tomorrow

Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:32 PM
hello ladies

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:46 PM
Check my new SIg I like it how about you guys?

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:59 PM
LMAO you owe me royalties to bitch

Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:01 PM
Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:11 PM
Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:28 PM
I like your sig Ken96z. I think I have seen it somewhere.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:36 PM
lmao it looks familiar

Team Altered Car Club

Friday, April 22, 2005 8:22 AM
Darkstars wrote:My car goes into the shop soon I'm getting a full molded custom body kit, lambo doors, custom hood, choped top, 20's, a V10 twin turbo RWD powertrain, more audio crap, lights everwhere, wheelie bars, projector HID headlights ect... its gonna be sweet

Yea.... as soon as I saw "lambo doors" I knew you were ing, lol. Me and Ramiro can be the only ones w/ vertical doors!! Oh yea, Mike Z aka Sneezy too. Got my kit from the GP yesterday, was hoping to put it on after work today but that looks like a no-go H311, this whole weekend looks like a no-go from weather.com - says rain and snow flurries all weekend

Friday, April 22, 2005 10:32 AM
back from the dead or at least a week vacation that someone put me on bastards..... So you got vertical doors paul. nice.... now suicide the rears

Friday, April 22, 2005 10:56 AM
man now im really glad im NOT doing lambos everyone in chitown has them lol

If anyone is looking for a new car in July mine is going to be for sale people !!!

Team Altered Car Club

Friday, April 22, 2005 11:20 AM
Every1?! I only know of three people (above)... and once again I'm the only sedan

Jose, I hope to eventually do suicide rear, but that'll be some time off - especially if a different purchase actually happends :::crosses fingers and knocks on wood::: I'd like to get lowered or bagged first, get some other body work done (ie what I talked to you about when I bought your header & cat).

Friday, April 22, 2005 11:32 AM
ronnie c and mull have lambos too.

Well, only person who can claim "vertical doors" on the .org id say is 03cavfire, his really do go just about vertical lol.

and Jose, I still got your baggie. lol.

Friday, April 22, 2005 11:36 AM
bob mull sucks cock ..

Andy let me know when you got spare time so I can pick it up I gotta take it to cheescake because somone bought the kit off of me.

Friday, April 22, 2005 11:40 AM
I should have a little time later tonight, saturday afternoon, and possibly sunday, i gotta see if i work sunday or not.

Friday, April 22, 2005 11:54 AM
andix (nrrcavalier4) wrote:ronnie c and mull have lambos too.

Well, only person who can claim "vertical doors" on the .org id say is 03cavfire, his really do go just about vertical lol.

and Jose, I still got your baggie. lol.

Didn't know that Mull was local. I can't believe I forgot about Ronnie C & CavTech, I was checkin' out his car, lol. His hardly looks like a Cav anymore tho.... more Cavaccord of something...

Friday, April 22, 2005 12:02 PM
I seen a couple of pics of ronnie's car where the headlights didn't quite line up right and some newer pics where they line up better and that made a huge difference. I still don't like the tail lights. waaaaayyy too small

Friday, April 22, 2005 12:41 PM
Top of the page again for me??

95Vet wrote:I seen a couple of pics of ronnie's car where the headlights didn't quite line up right and some newer pics where they line up better and that made a huge difference. I still don't like the tail lights. waaaaayyy too small

I was checkin' them out at the last meet, didn't really like the outer sides of them. They're wide as all h311, so the fenders (f/g widebody) had to be built up to meet the headlights. I don't really like how they were built up tho, wide right behind the h/l's than they go in, then back out for the widebody. Kinda hard to describe, but IMO going straight back from the h/l's to the widebody would have looked a lot smoother & better. If CavyTech is at the next meet you'll see what I mean. Or maybe Ronnie C can put some close-up pics of the front part of the fenders (like angled from front, angled from back, lookin' down birdseye). The lights do line up pretty good tho. As for the tails, they're different & custom!! Not the LED style I woulda done, but I don't have gobs of money to build a show car either...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search