St. Joe meet.............. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
St. Joe meet..............
Saturday, April 16, 2005 3:23 PM
Ok, I realize that we haven't met up in a while, but the weather is gorgeous, and I think that it is time to meet up. Next Saturday, the 23rd, same place, around 9pm. I would really like it if all of the St. Joe area guys showed up, that would be great. And I know that the Independence meet is also happening this same night. Sorry Skinny, Snoop, and all of the other guys that wanna come down. When we all get together we will figure out a good time for you guys, if you wanna come down. Later

Re: St. Joe meet..............
Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:16 PM
i'd come, but that's 2 hours of driving for me... i dunno.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Saturday, April 16, 2005 7:24 PM
ill try to be there.

View my MySpace
Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:04 PM
How bout a Columbia (Mizzou)/ Springfield resident?! I tried to have a meet here acouple of months ago and ONE guy showed. I have friends here that are from St. Joe and I am the world's biggest (and only goth) Eminem fan! So anyway if I show up in my Cavy will you guys let me roll too? (I just feel I have to ask since I'm an outsider)
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:35 PM
Amy,
We would love to have you come down and chill with us. I remember seeing your ride on the internet and I was going to the meet in the mall parking lot but there was snow and my car no likey!!! The St. Joe crowd is a cool group of guys to know and a bundle of knowledge.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:26 PM
Amy, come to KC for the next Heartland JBO meet.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:43 PM
Amy Gothic Cav Feind wrote: So anyway if I show up in my Cavy will you guys let me roll too? (I just feel I have to ask since I'm an outsider)

I don't even have a J-body, and they let me come. So come on up.

Hey, wait a minute, I think I have been a member on the org the longest, so actually I let them come.
Oh, by the way, I will be out and about next Saturday. So i'll come and hang out for awhile before I head to the bar.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:46 PM
Amy Gothic Cav Feind wrote: So anyway if I show up in my Cavy will you guys let me roll too? (I just feel I have to ask since I'm an outsider)

I don't even have a J-body, and they let me come. So come on up.

Hey, wait a minute, I think I have been a member on the .org the longest, so actually I let them come.
Oh, by the way, I will be out and about next Saturday. So i'll come and hang out for awhile before I head to the bar.

Monday, April 18, 2005 5:39 AM
Quote:

Hey, wait a minute, I think I have been a member on the .org the longest, so actually I let them come.

Hey, now..................

Yes, Amy that would be awesome, that is a long ass drive for you though, about 3 hours if I'm correct, but yeah come on up. I can give you directions if you would like, and like KC AbsolutePerformance/Spotabee Racing.............AKA........Abe said, come on up to KC as well if you want too, and hey, if you need a place to crash that night all you have to do is ask.............

As for you other losers............ , there might be some "other" cars out here as well, some of Justins friends, just play nice, they're Fords..........but we're all into cars, so who cares.

Ok.........ummmmmmmm, I aint got nothing else to say, so I'll shutup now..........

Later

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:06 AM
Sounds Awesome! I will see whats going on with Crapplebee's and try to make it out there. I know its a long drive, but that's how long it takes me to get home to Springfield so I'm really only concerned about gas money. This is the end of my jounior year as pre-med and @!#$ is gettin' STRESSFUL! I just need a friggin break before finals! I'll let you guys know if I'm commin or not! *JBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, April 18, 2005 8:47 AM
Amy honstley us kc/st joe guys when we meet it be rsx's,mitu eclipse gmv6's
heck we even met an svt club and chilled outside hooters lookin at trucks and vipers
so really as long as u got a ride come up well take care of ya and make sure u get bac
we take care of group like one big racing family

Nobling: don't be sorry cause actully its susposed to be Kc/skip/indep/skip/kc/st joe
so every other weekend we meet up in differ spots so I might be there still trin to get info on my body kit after seein mikes cavy with doors and kitted up I'm gettin a lil perterd
Can't wait till my turn

Ps we need to get about 20/30 people togeather and have a cookout one day

Monday, April 18, 2005 9:24 AM
snoop are you gonna cook us up some of those ribs?

Monday, April 18, 2005 2:00 PM
Hell yeah, that'd be sweet as hell, yeah, I'm really holding out on stuff for my suspension, I would love exhaust and a short throw shifter, but suspension first.

Monday, April 18, 2005 2:41 PM
I told you you need to drop it first I will probably be there, even if I don' t have the car running by then. actually I have decided I want to buy a beater to drive around in untill I get the rest of my plains up and going so if anyone has or knows anyone wanting to sell a car (that runs good) real cheap then let me know.

View my MySpace
Monday, April 18, 2005 3:14 PM
If I find one I will definitely let you know...........as for the suspension, hehehehehehe, I added up some prices, and I should be able to get all of the good stuff with about 13 or 14 hundered bux, and I should be getting a dam nice raise Friday..........praying.........so maybe by the end of May or sooner I should have everything..........hehehehehe

Monday, April 18, 2005 5:38 PM
I just noticed something funny. I just bragged about being the oldest member (which I guess age wise I am too), but then I double posted.

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:05 PM
Well you being born in '71 makes you pretty close in age to Dale so I say it's between you two as far as being the oldest, but as far as being on here the longest, I think I've got most people beat with joining in spring of '00, .

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:43 PM
Yeah, I wasn't even thinking about j-bodies in the spring of 2000. Back then, I still had my '95 240SX. But as far as age goes, I still act like I did 10 or 15 years ago, so it's all good.

Monday, April 18, 2005 9:18 PM
well once I cruised next to what I think was an sr20det powered 240 or a turboed KA24de the other day I realized that I really really need to get my turbo on ASAP!!! So I need a beater to get around in, I know I can barrow a car but I would rather buy one that way I can let the sunfire sit cause I have alot of work to do. And lance that would be bad ass if you get a raise and buy 13 hundred dollars worth of suspension parts. ohh and if any one is good at wiring in a SAFCll then I will be needing some help soon.

View my MySpace
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:08 AM
U gave up a 95 240sx whats going on here I'm sorry but I'll sell my sole just to have
a 240 sx & 98 eclipse

yall some old @!#$ers I been around jbody since 99 but joined a year later

firebug I found the ecm pinouts for 2.2,2200,2.4 only like an hour or less install
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:46 PM
an hour?? thats it?? it would take me all day haha cause I suck at wiring.

View my MySpace

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:01 PM
sycx 1 A.K.A snoop wrote:U gave up a 95 240sx whats going on here I'm sorry but I'll sell my sole just to have
a 240 sx & 98 eclipse

I didn't give it up, they came and took it. I never have been good at keeping up with car payments.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:04 PM
Yeah, it'll be F'n awesome, struts, springs, strut tower bars (front and rear), front subframe brace, anti-roll bars (front and rear), camber bolts, and motor mounts. It will make for one hell of a project day , or weekend.............. . Yeah, anyway, I gotta stop droolin......Later

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:55 PM
im confused is everyone from KC goin up to St. Joe or are some of the KC guys gonne meet up around here? cuz if everyone is goin up to St Joe then i doubt ill be there i dont want to drive 2 hours...

Spotabee what is your real name... i forgot. And you said you werent goin to St Joe, so maybe we can get together and cruise the town saturday....

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:44 AM
I think the indepen meet is gonna be like last one ony 4/5 show up
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search