Team Jbodyfusion Meet - May 28th 2pm-Late ! - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team Jbodyfusion Meet - May 28th 2pm-Late !
Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:57 AM
Yo Doug... Dude that really suxs .... glad to see your back home thou ... def good times .... overall everything was copastic .... and great hanging out wit peeps ... even thou my own fricken kids made fun of me by saying that im old especially since i pulled or pop something on my legg... oohh well im just mature .... that is all.... lol

Hey Andy and Doug I got some pics i'll email to you later ....

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:46 PM
Doug that really sux about that damn racoon, no luck on the drive. Hector, u broke my finger u crazy old man!!!!!! J/K its just a little swollen and hurts like hell. I', really happy with the turnout that we had, and it was great meeting everyone i have not yet met before, thanx again for averyone coming out, till next meet, peace.

hey, its just a Z24!!!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2005 6:01 PM
From IED's to Possums ! Doug man you sure do have some good luck ! Thanks to everyone who showed up. From the Cook out to the Rides to the Photo Shoot and so on, it was all a Great time. Take care and see you again soon. - Erik -

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Monday, May 30, 2005 2:41 PM
Hey all sorry it took me so long to post. Guys and Gals I had a great time getting to know all you guys. I laughed because I told Erik and Hector and Craig that i was going to bring my digital camera to take pictures of everyone and their cars so I can put a name to the faces when you guys call me and ask questions of when I see someone posting on here. However by the end of the meeting, I didn't take one picture of anyone there, I got a lot of the cars, ( me = crazy picture guy ) but when I got home the next morning i started sorting out the pictures and didn't need any faces or names because I knew them all. So definitely a good time was had by me, It only took me 5 hours to drive up there and took me 8 hours to drive home. Had to stop a few times to get some sleep.

I wanted to thank everyone for making me feel at home, I know I was kinda invading on the party, as i was the only person there with a non-j and to top it off i brought my parts hauling ford. Made for some good pictures though. Can wait to see you all again, and i am getting even more excited about HIN. WHO'S ALL GOING?
Monday, May 30, 2005 4:10 PM
why isnt anyone posting pics?

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Monday, May 30, 2005 4:32 PM
Don't worry Wiiky. I'm workin on it. Soon. Soon ! ! ! - Erik -

Monday, May 30, 2005 7:42 PM

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:44 AM
see wikky, the problem is, I think we took almost 185 pictures or so. Could be wrong but we took a heck of a lot of pictures. We even got a picture of some birds attacking Hector's kids. ( j / k hector ).
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:38 AM
sorry to miss everyone... i was planing on getting out there, and I got sick ass a$$.

Hope everyone was well and stayed safe

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Friday, June 03, 2005 9:13 PM
Pics are up ! Click here ! ! !

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search