St. Joe meet.............. - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: St. Joe meet..............
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:36 AM
Clay Daniel wrote:im confused is everyone from KC goin up to St. Joe or are some of the KC guys gonne meet up around here? cuz if everyone is goin up to St Joe then i doubt ill be there i dont want to drive 2 hours...

Spotabee what is your real name... i forgot. And you said you werent goin to St Joe, so maybe we can get together and cruise the town saturday....

Abe, and yea dude I should be out and about. I'll have my new adjustable rocker studs in hopefully. More power!

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:56 PM
Naw, I was just thinking of the St. Joe guys, and maybe if some of you KC guys wanna come down that'd be cool too. But not necessary.............we will have a different meet for the St. Joe and KC guys....Later

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:03 PM
hey Lance, I got my cams today

View my MySpace
Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:27 PM
Well guys, I won't be able to make it out there this weekend. I have 2 papers to write this weekend. Plus studying for finals and working two jobs!! I'll try to get up there next time. I appreciate your hospitality though! I plan to try to have one more Columbia meet before I go home for the summer. I'll keep you all posted.
-Miss Thang
Friday, April 22, 2005 5:24 PM
Travis.....sweet

Amy....That's cool, I understand completely, if you want to, the KC meet is on the 14th of May, Skinny will post more when it gets closer. And your more than welcome, my wife and I don't mind at all if someone stays the night if there is too far of a long drive........you'll just have to watch out for my dog......she'll sniff ya to death

Monday, April 25, 2005 4:30 PM
sorry I didn't get to come, I was stuck messing with my car. It still doesn't run, so I went and drank my problems away But I did end up buying a beater. its a 1990 Eagle Talon 5spd but no turbo but once I get the sunfire up and running Im tearing it down again and putting in my cams and the turbo

sorry I had to gloat a little.

View my MySpace
Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:11 PM
That's cool man, nobody showed up.......I was all lonesome.
It's ok though, I found other things to do.......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search