Any interest in my Type-J? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any interest in my Type-J?
Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:47 AM
Got a few ideas, and am wondering if anyone around is interested in my kit. Preferably another black J as the kit was just freshly painted. Haven't decided much exactly, just looking for options. Trades? Just looking to see if I have a potential buyer/trade lined up if I make a decision to part with it.

Re: Any interest in my Type-J?
Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:41 AM
how much?
Saturday, April 30, 2005 7:30 PM
I am kinda lookin to trade my Import Fighter front with my projector headlights to swap to the type j front and newer style headlights.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:47 AM
I have a blitz front that i will trade you, look at my sig to see it. Its all pre-meshed.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:55 AM
, I would never trade a fiberglass Blitz for my urethane Type-J front, not trying to be a dick, but I'm not an idiot! That thing sits way too low for my drop, as a friend of mine has learned the hard way.

It's going to be hard to accomplish what I'm trying to, so I guess I'll be keeping my kit.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:23 PM
lol Joe you kknow you want my bc2

Team Altered Car Club

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:02 PM
damn, thought i would give it a shot. It sits lower than the rest of my kit (type j), so i need to get something different. I will give you a whole crapload of stock parts for it. I have 2 hoods, 2 front bumpers, 2 sets of sideskirts, a rear bumper, rear seat, air box, and a set of fenders.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:52 PM
Guess I got overlooked. LoL.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:26 PM
just curious guys... how much modification does it take to fit a type-j kit on a 95-99 cavy?

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:30 PM
headlight conversion thats all

Team Altered Car Club

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:32 PM
if its urethane, than its mainly just a matter of removing the old bumpers, trimming the styrofoam crushguard(very easy) and then installing. The sides are a little bit harder, because the double sided sticky tape is about as gay as it gets.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:18 PM
Does anyone know how much mod is needed to fit the sides to a Fire? I might be interested in the sides if it isnt that hard and you were planning on parting it out???

Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:04 PM
they bolt right on, the fire and cavi sides are the same.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:20 PM
how much fort the kits?>>

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/632000-632999/632232_37.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search