Alcohol, lots of people, sounds like a party - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Alcohol, lots of people, sounds like a party
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:03 AM
What up guys! Skinny, Dale, Snoop, Brian, Colt, others I may have left out. Hey I'm having a party this saturday April 23rd at my apartment to celebrate my 21st b-day. No need to worry about beer, as there will be a keg provided. Those I listed by name drink for free (dale and skinny, I know you guys will like that), any guests it is $5 a cup. Any other alcohol you guys want to drink besides keg beer you will need to bring with you. Details such as my address and directions and time will be provided shortly, I just need to get an idea of how many of you guys are planning on comming. Oh yeah, and Colt don't worry, I'll have plenty of ice cold milk for you. HAHAHAHA! J/k colt. But I can do that cause I'm legal now. Anyway, let me know if you guys are gonna come by. Oh and Dale if you show up bring the wild turkey. LOL

Re: Alcohol, lots of people, sounds like a party
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:37 AM
well if you listed where you lived and what state ya might get a better responce.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:22 AM
Cavie Freak (The Hated One) wrote:well if you listed where you lived and what state ya might get a better responce.

If he wasn't charging $5 per CUP he would get a better response!! I've heard of $5 to get IN, but never per CUP. I'd go and bring my own stuff $16 for a 24pk of longnecks at Sams Club... that's like $1.50 per beer

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:01 AM
^uh, thats how keggers are usually run, you pay 5 for the cup, and refill the cup, not buy a new cup every beer. So, cost the whole night = 5dollars.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:05 AM
Roughed In wrote:
Cavie Freak (The Hated One) wrote:well if you listed where you lived and what state ya might get a better responce.

If he wasn't charging $5 per CUP he would get a better response!! I've heard of $5 to get IN, but never per CUP. I'd go and bring my own stuff $16 for a 24pk of longnecks at Sams Club... that's like $1.50 per beer

First off, the people listed KNOW where I am. The local KC chapter is well aware of who I am and where I am. And secondly, it's $5 a cup for the keg retard. You pay $5 you get a cup, you drink all night. Maybe if people actually invited you to parties you would know that. Think before you post.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:51 AM
Bigger J wrote:
Roughed In wrote:

First off, the people listed KNOW where I am. The local KC chapter is well aware of who I am and where I am. And secondly, it's $5 a cup for the keg retard. You pay $5 you get a cup, you drink all night. Maybe if people actually invited you to parties you would know that. Think before you post.

Wow, so you can repost what Andy said, 4 minutes after he said it, but then call ME a retard?! Maybe if I was actually a 'party' guy I would go to parties, or maybe if you were smart enough to say something like "$5 cover charge" I'd know what you mean

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:33 AM
Actually andy posted at the same time I was posting, so his response didn't show up until after I posted and the page refreshed. And it's not a "cover charge" cause you can still come to the party and not have to pay anything if you don't want to drink from the keg. So yeah, my way makes more sense, but thanks for trying to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about, even though you don't.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:41 PM
UR right BIGGER J I would charge 5 bucks a cup to. Thats like the price for every kegger and do Skinny, Dale, Snoop, Brian, Colt all have j bodys ?
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:48 PM
Oh yeah, skinny is the one of the "big dogs" around KC, he's the one that brought me to the org. Dale is another old member, snoop, colt, and brian all have J bodys also.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:25 PM
BIGGER J I might have met you before at the KC meets but any way. Congrades on the B-day. and the party thing sound pretty sweet. Can anyone come? I am from the St. Joe click and we love to party. any way hit me up with a reply and I could get some guys to come.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:22 AM
If ya not going no need to post plain & simple beer,keg & cups all coast and If it was me I would tell people to write names on cups I've seen people get a new cup after every visit to the keg so chill out and go get laid or something

AND YES I SNOOP OWN A J AND i HOPE YOUR REG ISN'T UPDATED
what have u got done to your j that give you right s to even worry about what someone else drives get some boost or juice then come holla at Kc J's + 1 rsx

Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:15 AM
Joshua Whitaker: Yeah, if you want to come out, feel free. I'm in Overland Park, KS anyone is welcome. If you want to make the trip out, let me know I'll give you some directions.

SNOOP!: What up man? So you commin out or what? So true, if you know you ain't going why the f*ck do you care? Random people just wanting to start sh*t on the board. But yeah, sorry i didn't make itout to the last meet, I threw a short ram on my rsx, that thing sounds MEEEEAAAAANNNN! But yeah if you wanna come out, you know I would never charge you the keg fee, you're my dawg! You get to drink for free. Anyway, talk to you later.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:45 PM
after the meet if we meet I'll stop by hell I'll still pay $5 it ain't like I'ma file a chapter 11
or something
I see their cars ain't the only slow thing on the org
I'm just chillin waitin on my axis spiders,msd & emanage oh and bc2 kit u need to come out we gotta redish/orange cavy wit ur kit and lambo doors

Happy 21st Birthday

PS nice time slip 17.6 hope that wasn't in your J
Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:50 PM
Hope I didn't offend anyone I don 't really act out or speak my thoughts
so If I came off mean ............SO
Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:46 PM
That's cool snoop. If you really want to pay I ain't gonna argue. LOL Hey man give me call so I can give ya the directions if you come out (913) 593-9596.

Friday, April 22, 2005 9:34 PM
I'll be there
j/k. I wish @!#$s. Sounds like a good time. Man I need to get my ass up there so Dale can buy me a wild turkey shot looool. I need one so bad.
I miss u guys. all of u. :~
Hope to c u soon. I'll be there in June and we better fkn party.

Peace from da middle east

Major, the camel humper.

Slicks for sale. Contact me...
Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:50 PM
Major- You are coming back!?!

You had better hit me up when you get here so we can drink again.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search