KC meet Sat. the 9th - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KC meet Sat. the 9th
Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:17 PM
I was wonderin if anyone would want to get together saturday the 9th. Someone said the 14th but that would be kinda switching things up... We usually meet on weekends that my GF isnt in town... and the 14 is one of those weekends. So would ppl be interested in the 9th. This one should be the one where all people come. Skinny, Snoop, Mark, Abe, Guy w/ lambos on orange car..., Lance and anyone else that i forgot who wants to come. Some one else can choose the place.. metcalf of indep.... whic ever one

Re: KC meet Sat. the 9th
Sunday, May 01, 2005 8:54 PM
i vote Metcalf because Skinny will actually come. I will try to make it bro. BTW my girl said that one of the girls in your car was totally glaring at her saturday night. proooooobably because she saw that my car was louder therefore faster and my girl was cuter so she wanted to come hang out with me.... but that's just a hunch. gimme a call.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, May 02, 2005 5:44 AM
Monday, May 02, 2005 8:47 AM
the 14th is the second weekend in may nothin switched but If everyone else is ok
with it I'm cool
Monday, May 02, 2005 3:42 PM
Yeah my GF has a tendency to do that lol... she didnt mean anything by it. She does that to alot of my friends girls. Not sure why though, she isnt the jelous controling type so im not sure why she kinda gives chicks that glare... so i dunno.

The ninth it is then... because so far most of us can make it out... i might be missin one of my door panels, because i am glassing them together. They will be all one piece, instead of that line running through to separate plastic from vinyl...

Monday, May 02, 2005 3:44 PM
I WAS LOOKIN AT APRIL MAKE THIS MEET SATURDAY THE 7TH OF MAY

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:26 AM
^^ I was just about to post about that because that didn't sound right. Honestly, I have no idea whether I'm going to be able to show up or not. I'll probably be VERY late because I have a birthday party to attend plus I only get to see my girl on the weekends and I can't bring her because well it's her best friends birthday. But I'll do what I can brotha.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:37 PM
if lance gose down I will be rolling with him

snooop I am sporting a probe no more sunfire!
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:01 PM
Im givin up time with my girl and i only get to see her every other weekend so dont be pussy whipped. so it might be a small meet after all... Snoop you goin? Mark? Lance? Bomex Sunfire dude?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:16 AM
it's not just about seeing my girl, it's about a birthday too. i'll see what i can do man but no promises.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:53 AM
I've missed the last few meets, so I'm gonna try and make it out to this one. Snoop since I'm showing up you gotta come. I'll be running the Acura that night. Looking forward to the standard hooters to shooters showdown. I promise I won't press the gas down ALL the way this time HAHAHA! j/k hope to see a bunch of you guys out there. So it's sat the 7th, where at, the standard metcalf hooters right? What time you guys meeting up? Later

Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:57 PM
Alright I'm in 7:00pm at hooters someone get ahold of skinny make sure he knows
Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:00 PM
O.K., I know I have said this before, but I am coming this month for sure. And I too will be bringing the Acura. I am looking forward to finally meeting you all. Anyway, see ya Saturday.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:14 PM
What happened to the normal meet??? , bahhhh, you guys are messin' with my head......... I can try, I'll check my schedule tonight, and post up again tommorow, but I'm not for sure, next weekend is clear, I make sure of that .

I'll let you guys know, later

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:33 AM
Hey we can meet this weekend & have project day on the 14th on normal meet
finally got word my kit & fenders are on the way and already have door kit know I just need my wheels
Friday, May 06, 2005 11:02 PM
Snoop, that kicks ass, but I don't think I will be able to make it this one, but next saturday, I'll be there, just not quite enough gas funds................at least it has gone down .....a little

Later

Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:17 PM
of course im in but just lettin everyone know... like snoop said 7 at metcalf hooters aight! Abe drop in late if you can or w/e call me tonight sometime 718-0315

Saturday, May 07, 2005 2:33 PM
Clay Daniel wrote:of course im in but just lettin everyone know... like snoop said 7 at metcalf hooters aight! Abe drop in late if you can or w/e call me tonight sometime 718-0315

it's possible i MIGHT be showing up on time. but leave your phone on bro i'll call.

Saturday, May 07, 2005 8:39 PM
Hey what's up guys! Sorry I haven't talked to ya in such a long time...school has been kickin' my butt, but I'll be coming back home this Tuesday. From the end of May to July 8th I'll be in Quantico, VA for USMC officer training, but I want to be able to come to at least one meet during the summer. Sorry I missed your b-day J, sounded like it was a kick a$$ party. Anyways, let me know if you all get together again during May, and I'll be sure to stop by.
Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:21 PM
hey lance tell me if you guys are going next saturday, I might be able to get away from the girl friend. maybe I could ride down with you and help out with the gas funds.

View my MySpace
Sunday, May 08, 2005 2:02 PM
More than likely.......but there is no need to help with the gas fund.........(I'm stubborn like that ) as long as you pay for your food it's all good.

Later

Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:14 PM
buncha no shows---

Give it up for Me, Mike, Snoop, Bigger J, his bro and a couple of supras.

You f*uckers lost me, i just got a ticket and i didnt need another. I got off I-35 onto Santa Fe and drove my a$$ back home....

Monday, May 09, 2005 10:22 AM
I had to drive to Overbrook, Ks. saturday, and didn't get back to St. Joe until 7 to drop off my mother-in-law. I really didn't feel much like driving all the way back to K.C., so I missed yet another get together. I'll make it down one of these years.

Monday, May 09, 2005 12:27 PM
Sorry Bro, our bad. Guess we should've warned you that we go fast when we roll down the highway. We hung around 85-90mph most of the way, only a couple times did I speed up when my little bro tried to challange me, can't have that sh*t HAHA! Once again, I apologize man, I thought you were were with us, nothing happened anyway, we pulled off the highway at Santa Fe also and then we all just split up cause nobody's racing when it's raining. But yeah for future reference when we roll we roll fast.

COLT!: what the f*ck dude, you just up and disappered. I think we need to get together again this month, get some of these no shows up here. LOL it was kinda a lean turnout, 4 cavy's and of course my Ack! Anyway, don't worry about my b-day bro, it was pretty kick a$$ though, we need to have a big j-body.org party! A bunch of the local guys hanging out drinking, ooooooo...........that's a scary thought actually. LOL

Anyway, good to have you back man.

Monday, May 09, 2005 4:07 PM
I second that party Idea I always said we need to get 2geather on a sat and drink & cookout all day colts bac know we need to find dale ! I think hes been puttin work in on the fire and tryin to keep it a serect
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search