*****GARAGE FOR RENT****!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
*****GARAGE FOR RENT****!!!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:53 AM
Hello everyone as you may know I just bought my first home the other day. Pics below. I am located in Batavia, IL (I will miss the city life). I am willing to rent out the right side of the garage (minus the junk) to anybody who is intrested. Please email me for more info. Please let your buddys/gals car buffs,etc know that there is a garage for rent. It comes with its own key so you can lock it. On with the pics. If anybody finds a renter for me I will pay them $50USD for the lead Please if you do find someone tell them to tell me who you are so I can pay you your money.

Thanks

Thanks J-Body if you want to see pics of the home go to the off - topic forum and look under ***My Modding days are OVER...For Now!!!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Re: *****GARAGE FOR RENT****!!!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:02 AM
How much you going to charge a month and if the finder is the renter do they still get the 500

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:18 AM
Im looking for $100 USD or OBO/a month. The payment for finding a renter is FIFTY DOLLARS ( $50 USD). Yes you find someone you get the money if you rent you'll get half off the first month.

Let me know!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:55 AM
i might be down if i find a beater for this winter. my tires hate dry pavement as it is right now...gonna hate to see how they act this winter

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:05 PM
im interested in the apartment not the garage
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:07 PM
wow sorry im a little drugged up right now and i swear it said 500 hahaha

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:13 PM
no offense, but for 100/month that thing best be insulated, heated, and have 100amp electrical

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:44 PM
Quote:

no offense, but for 100/month that thing best be insulated, heated, and have 100amp electrical

Previous owner was getting $ 150 USD. From some guy with a vette. I tried getting him to stay but he eventually built his own garage

Go see else where and try to get a better price, Im sure you wont find anything as good!

Quote:

im interested in the apartment not the garage

Hit me up in April 06, The tenats lease will be up.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:47 PM
thats a small garage ...

Good thing I have one for my baby hahaha

Team Altered Car Club

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 1:08 PM
Well just keep in your thoughts People. When winter rolls around just drop me a line. Well I still can not believe I am a home owner!!! trick those rides cause I wont be able to do it anymore.........at least for awhile.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:31 PM
If you weren't so dayum far I would, lol. Actually I'll only be needing like 1/2 a garage (... hmm, actually I do have plenty of my own junk that needs to be re-located b/c we're cleaning our garage out, eh well, I could put my junk in rental down the street for a lot cheaper and I'll just have to find space in the yard for a bike)

Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:50 AM
wow 150 ..no offense but are u givin anal ease with that? dam i know i should just stay out of it cause i have nothing good to contribute ...but that dont stop half the people here so why should it stop me...
.........i know plenty of heated /220v garages for like 75 a month.... wow 150 ...

on an other note...congrats on the house..mine is being built as we speak ...should be ready by oct... so tryin to knock out the cars before closin...scarey buyin a house...let aloone havin one built..but hey why have toys when u dont even have YOUR own roof to put the under right... congrats and good luck
Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:33 AM
Quote:

wow 150 ..no offense but are u givin anal ease with that? dam i know i should just stay out of it cause i have nothing good to contribute ...but that dont stop half the people here so why should it stop me...

Yep, $150 bucks. Run some comps around Batavia and thats cheap! Ask your realator to run them for you and you'll see that my asking of $100 bucks is dirt cheap. If it was heated they would have to pay more cause of the heat. Let me know what your realtor thinks! and good luck with the house! Make sure you get insurance on that newly poured foundation. New foundations tend to crack. So get it insured so if it does crack the builder has to fix it!

Friday, May 06, 2005 3:55 AM
hmm take what i said back talked to a few people at work some guys are payin 200 a month for garage space.... wow though u guys need to moce to sw burbs of chi..lol.. tons cheaper...and yeah 75 was for heated and some with full 220 and hardlined air...

thanks for the tip on insurance... already had that in the contract...i guess it happenin more and more they included it now on most new construction...and as if turns out most of the contractors and the builder are company's that my brother in law supplies granite and cabinets to so they know to do a good job or else..lol.. hey when ur ready for an upgrade on ur countertops let me know ...bet i'll get u the cheapest price on granite u can find ... good luck
Friday, May 06, 2005 9:05 AM
Quote:

thanks for the tip on insurance... already had that in the contract...i guess it happenin more and more they included it now on most new construction...and as if turns out most of the contractors and the builder are company's that my brother in law supplies granite and cabinets to so they know to do a good job or else..lol.. hey when ur ready for an upgrade on ur countertops let me know ...bet i'll get u the cheapest price on granite u can find ... good luck

Anytime, Post pics of your house once you get it done!! I might have to take you up on the counter top offer. Where is your brother in laws shop??? Let me know I might be in the market for new counter tops in the future. Any info would be great! Good luck on the house.

Friday, May 13, 2005 9:01 AM
Well just wanted to let people know that I placed an add in the classifieds forum to rent my garage so if anybody is in need or know any body in need of a garage please let me know. Also the the $50 dollar refrence fee is still in affect.

Thanks JBO members!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search