pics of the KC meet - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pics of the KC meet
Saturday, May 14, 2005 9:11 PM
[img=http://img163.echo.cx/img163/5123/10001920cu.jpg]

Re: pics of the KC meet
Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:07 AM
here you go
link to pic

got any more pics???

View my MySpace
Sunday, May 15, 2005 11:10 AM
*****WARNING FOR ALL 56K IT'LL BE A WHILE*****
Sorry about the first post I called away from the computer and didn't mean to post that. But HERE are the pics from the meet. Enjoy!

Ok, I know it's not a j-body, but I had to get rid of my cav. But I still show my support

And this car wasn't out for the meet, but it was parked there and Skinny thought it was "cute". I think he may be looking to do this with his car

Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:10 PM
Good God, Is Sizing the pictures illegal there? lol j/k lookin good.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 2:06 PM
I know, I didn't realize hoe big they were until after I posted it, and since for some reason the org has no "edit" button, I'm kinda stuck now, sorry guys. Well, at least this way, people can get some nice big, high res pics of their cars.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 4:40 PM
darkstars is gonna have to change his hood setup because of that orange cav!
Sunday, May 15, 2005 5:49 PM
Any pictures of Skinnys hot sister?
Sunday, May 15, 2005 6:25 PM
any high-res pictures of clay's girlfriend? I need a new desktop and I'm afraid my primered quarter panel, messed up door handle job, and stock hubcaps just won't do the job. But my car sounds really good...

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Sunday, May 15, 2005 6:48 PM
Sorry, skinny's sister wasn't there. And Clay, bring your g/f again next time so I can hook spotabee up with a high res pic. HAHAHAHA!

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:04 AM
This meeting is gay without me. Especially if skinny was there. Even worse, Jay.

Slicks for sale. Contact me...
Monday, May 16, 2005 6:34 AM
Bigger J wrote:Sorry, skinny's sister wasn't there. And Clay, bring your g/f again next time so I can hook spotabee up with a high res pic. HAHAHAHA!

yes!

Evil Major wrote:This meeting is gay without me. Especially if skinny was there. Even worse, Jay.

it's your fault you didn't show up. come to the next meet because i wanna talk 2.2's with you.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:20 PM
AWWWWWWW that sucks, I wasn't able to make it due to paycheck delays. Now I'm pissed, oh well glad to see that you guys had a good time....................without me j/k
Later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search