Counting Down the Days - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Counting Down the Days
Friday, May 27, 2005 3:36 PM
sunfires have a better interior than a cav

the funny thing is my old job i used to have to drive 4 door 03 cavaliers for my deliveries, i liked my 03 sunfire better, but to each is own i guess

i know everything about the MX6 they're hot!!! I want the v6 with the 164 hp engine then maybe get a klze swap to 200 hp, and they have some pretty sweet body kits too...and also the big PLUS about them they are inexpensive haven't seen one over 5-6000 bux yet

why? hav u heard bad stuff about em vet???

Friday, May 27, 2005 3:49 PM
No haven't really heard bad about them, idk I guess I just don't like the look of it that's all.But if you like it, that's all that counts.

Friday, May 27, 2005 4:00 PM
yeah i agree i don't really like how they look stock from the front...but i like the stock rear and sides, and you can't tell me with this bodykit the mx6 doesn't look HOT!!!

that's pure sex right ther...i don't care who ya are!!!

Friday, May 27, 2005 4:17 PM
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:not another cavalier get sumthin worth while!!!!

like a 97 mazda mx6 LS

or try to get a sunfire if it has to be j-body--join the dark side!!!!

cavalier=ugly

mazda mx6 LS = worth while

cavalier = ugly

well... everyone has their own opinion.

Friday, May 27, 2005 11:32 PM
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:yeah i agree i don't really like how they look stock from the front...but i like the stock rear and sides, and you can't tell me with this bodykit the mx6 doesn't look HOT!!!

that's pure sex right ther...i don't care who ya are!!!
DUDE THAT CAR IS A P.0 .S get a life if u dont own a jbody anymore what r u doin on the org u must have no life if ur on hear calling CAVIS UGLY UR UGLY

Friday, May 27, 2005 11:33 PM
THATS ONE UGLY FRUIT CAKE i TELL YA

Saturday, May 28, 2005 12:30 AM
like i care what some poser from orland park in a sport 'compact' car thinks of me!!! At least the mx6 is a 'real' sports car and not some wannabe sport compact why don't you get ridda that cav and get u a sunfire...at least a sunfire 'looks' like a sports car...oh and wheres yer personal pic oh wait u don't got one probbly cuz it'll crack yer screen...did my pic crack yer screen didn't think so

Saturday, May 28, 2005 12:45 AM
OH and i've been on this site since 2001 let's see you were probbly in 5th grade picking yer nose, i am a LEGEND on this site a legend!!!! I like this site cuz of it's high volume of traffic, i think it's easy to navigate through and read threads, and a lot of the threads are pretty funny, oh and i will admit most of the ppl know a lot more about cars then me so it has a lot of good information

Oh and my other selling point as to why i think 95vet should get an mx6 over a cav/sunfire is ppl who mod cars want to be original right? well how many mx6's do you see on the road not many therefore you would be original...i just saw a modded mx6 on lagrange rd. about 3 days ago or so, so out of the last 10 mx6's ive seen on the road i'd say 2 were modded that's pretty original not everyones doing it...also they are reliable, decent looking and very affordable and the v6 comes with more standard hp than the eco...plus you can do the klze swap to 200 hp or you can get a turbo for it plus the intake and all that crap and they have a lot of body kits for it

so i'm just sayin why get an econobox 'sport' compact when you can get a real sports car for about the same price???

Saturday, May 28, 2005 12:52 AM
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:OH and i've been on this site since 2001 let's see you were probbly in 5th grade picking yer nose, i am a LEGEND on this site a legend!!!! I like this site cuz of it's high volume of traffic, i think it's easy to navigate through and read threads, and a lot of the threads are pretty funny, oh and i will admit most of the ppl know a lot more about cars then me so it has a lot of good information

Oh and my other selling point as to why i think 95vet should get an mx6 over a cav/sunfire is ppl who mod cars want to be original right? well how many mx6's do you see on the road not many therefore you would be original...i just saw a modded mx6 on lagrange rd. about 3 days ago or so, so out of the last 10 mx6's ive seen on the road i'd say 2 were modded that's pretty original not everyones doing it...also they are reliable, decent looking and very affordable and the v6 comes with more standard hp than the eco...plus you can do the klze swap to 200 hp or you can get a turbo for it plus the intake and all that crap and they have a lot of body kits for it

so i'm just sayin why get an econobox 'sport' compact when you can get a real sports car for about the same price???
yo are u still talking about that gay mx6 why dont u run ur mouth when u finnally get the car. Doing drugs and slapping biotches wont get u their quit visiting the juvinile house and do something with ur self man u need some S.W.A.P to get ur shizzz str8
Saturday, May 28, 2005 1:03 AM
ATTEN!!!!!!!!we gots a new sheirref in town

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/1081/mycar4nl.jpg
Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:47 PM
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:the v6 comes with more standard hp than the eco...quote]

i would hope so. it's a v6 and the eco is a 4 banger!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:20 AM
04ecosport wrote:ATTEN!!!!!!!! we gots a new sheirref in town

Bahahahha, that's hilarious!! Officer Likey

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search