Lots of parts for sale!!!!!! - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lots of parts for sale!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:33 AM
95CaviRider wrote:Roughed in: Im not sure when i can meet up as of right now, i work 11 hour days, six days a week. I will be in chicago next friday through wednseday, but i dont think i can bring any parts with me since it will be for a little mini vacation. I may be able to come back up the weekend after that tho. The trunk has the inners and lock shaved. It still has the z spoiler on it. If your trunk doesnt have a spoiler and you dont want this one on it, i wouldnt mind keeping the spoiler. All the trunk needs is a light glaze coat (i'll try and do that for you), and paint.

My current trunk has the flat 95-99 spoiler on it Ugliest spoiler around for an 00 Cav LS. The Z spoiler should work fine for me, I was actually thinking of getting a Z spoiler for this trunk and molding it in, so you just made it easier for me Well, if I decide to do it.

As for the meet, it's June 19th (Sunday) out in Rockford. Here's the thread

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:21 PM
^ i am 99.9% sure that the 95-99 Z spoiler is the same as the one you have now. If you have the same one I do.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 6:37 PM
i think its the same spoiler also. I cant make it to the meet, i will be in chicago, but i wont have my car, and i wont have that much free time.

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:08 AM
God dayumit, I wasn't even thinking of 95-99 Z For some reason I was just assuming 00+ Z. Eh, in that case you can keep the spoiler if u wish - I'll just be shaving it.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:26 AM
im moving all of the stuff around to get it out of the way today, so i will try and take some pictures of everything.

The z bumper, if someone comes and gets it they can have it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search