stock cavi parts - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stock cavi parts
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:48 PM
all bright red and in good shape from an 01

hood, front and rear bumper, spoiler, front and rear seats, tail lights.

best offer, pick up only on big stuff (kenosna, WI), may consider meeting. m_seitz_24@yahoo.com

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1

Re: stock cavi parts
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:35 AM
$25 sound good for the tails? i'd come pick them up.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:34 PM
yeah thatll work, let me know when you want to come get them

**TEAM GMCI**

Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:15 PM
kewl. i'm out in milwaukee tuesdays, wednesdays, and fridays guaranteed. got school those nites at 5:30 to 10:30 (usually get out around 9). sometimes i'm out there thursday mornings too depending if i spend the nite at the g/f's house (she lives out by waterford). i could make it out there on a sunday too. just later in the day. i work 3rd shift on saturday nite so i'd need to get a lil sleep sunday morning when i get home from work. just let me know what will work for you. send me an email at brandonboltz84@hotmail.com with what works for you and an address and what not. thanks!

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:49 AM
haven't heard from you yet, so i sent you an email.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 12:01 PM
what color front seats? if they are the graphite or grey or black or whatever, i might take them depending on the price.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:37 PM
seats are graphite, no sliders or seatbelt guide things that go in the headrests. the plastic part on the reclining handle is broken on the driver seat but still works and could easily be fixed. Seats themself are in great shape, I had seat covers on them almost the whole time i had them in my car. Make an offer.

**TEAM GMCI**

Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:02 PM
bad news. i no longer need those taillights. when i was over at Brian's (SpeedRacerZ) house today swapping bumpers i grabbed his. Sorry.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:20 AM
hotsaus_2k1 wrote:seats are graphite, no sliders or seatbelt guide things that go in the headrests. the plastic part on the reclining handle is broken on the driver seat but still works and could easily be fixed. Seats themself are in great shape, I had seat covers on them almost the whole time i had them in my car. Make an offer.

What are they worth to you? And i could meet you somewhere to pick them up. Just give me a quote on them and i will think about the price. I dont even know what they are worth. Did you take the sliders off for the new seats? and did you remove the seat belt holder for the seat covers? just wondering, any pics possible?

Monday, May 09, 2005 1:25 PM
i used the sliders with my new seats and i took the seatbelt thing off because it looked better without them and because of the seat covers. $50 and i can meet you at the wi/il border.

**TEAM GMCI**

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:46 AM
how much for the tails

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:59 PM
hotsaus_2k1 wrote:i used the sliders with my new seats and i took the seatbelt thing off because it looked better without them and because of the seat covers. $50 and i can meet you at the wi/il border.

sounds like a deal. have any pics of them? This saturday too soon? if so maybe next weekend maybe. it will have to bee a weekend since thats when i can get away. shoot me an email on where to meet and i can look it up on mapquest.

Friday, May 13, 2005 6:04 AM
next weekend would be better, saturday or sunday. my email is m_seitz_24@yahoo.com send me a message and well work out where to meet.

$25 for the tails if you pick them up, i can have them shipped for about $10

**TEAM GMCI**

Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:34 PM
still got those seats?any pics of them?

Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:08 PM
Still got the seats?

Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:40 PM
how much for the front bumper?? also does it have the lip??

View my MySpace
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search