WHOS DOWN FOR A JULY MEET IN ORLAND - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WHOS DOWN FOR A JULY MEET IN ORLAND
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:21 AM
OK well I just wanna see whos down for a july meet in orland well heres what i have planned if this comes through we would meet all at the orland hooters around 2 after we meet everyone we go and eat and druell over the hot girls, and for those who think hooters have nasty chick workin well ur wrong orland is known for hot girls working over here. then we would go to like oddessy fun world for some go carts or arcade i like crashing them into one another and i like drifting in them . After that we can all go and chill in a forest preserve near by and mess around and when 8:00 comes around we can go and chill at steak and shake until we get kicked out which they usally kick every one around 11:30 if the parking lot is messy and after that there is an express way a few miles down and we can all go cruiseing. OK whos down

Re: WHOS DOWN FOR A JULY MEET IN ORLAND
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:28 AM
IM Down Thug!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:34 PM
ZFATALJ wrote:OK well I just wanna see whos down for a july meet in orland well heres what i have planned if this comes through we would meet all at the orland hooters around 2 after we meet everyone we go and eat and druell over the hot girls, and for those who think hooters have nasty chick workin well ur wrong orland is known for hot girls working over here. then we would go to like oddessy fun world for some go carts or arcade i like crashing them into one another and i like drifting in them . After that we can all go and chill in a forest preserve near by and mess around and when 8:00 comes around we can go and chill at steak and shake until we get kicked out which they usally kick every one around 11:30 if the parking lot is messy and after that there is an express way a few miles down and we can all go cruiseing. OK whos down

I'll go if you dont

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:36 PM
me to he hhehe
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:48 PM
LoL nice shet head

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:45 PM
im down

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:20 PM
ok guys dont mess around i need to see whos down

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:24 PM
no hooters you are all a bunch of stupid @!#$

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:05 PM
1. wikkymaster

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:47 AM
I am game but i don't know about hooters.... I got banned from the one in orland. for stiffy this really mean and rude chick on the tip.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:31 AM
meancav01 wrote:I am game but i don't know about hooters.... I got banned from the one in orland. for stiffy this really mean and rude chick on the tip.

Dude, that's why you tip one penny when they're rude and shytezers.

I'm down for it. 8-9 is obviously no-go b/c of J-Bash, and I'm gone from the 19-24 (Tu-Mo) for Country Thunder

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:04 AM
I'll be at country thunder to

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:12 AM
this is not a deffinet im see whos is interested in going if there is not enough people that who r interested forget it

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:44 AM
^^ Dude, learn ENGLISH!! Leave the Engrish to William Hung man!! lol. From what I can tell, you meant to say "The meet is not definet (sp?) yet. I'm trying to find out if there's enough interest." haha. Like I said before, I'll be gone from Tu 19 - Mo 24 for Country Thunder and Darkstars will prolly be gone same days, or maybe 20-23? Also 8-9 is J-Bash and since it's in Indy, a lot of Chi-town people will be there (last year less Chi's went b/c it was in Ohio)

Darkstars wrote:I'll be at country thunder to

Sweet /Ronnie C "Let's party like rockstars!" Gonna be a fun time, tons of big names gonna be there What areas are you in? General, Reserved, or VIP? I ended up going Gen for camping and seating b/c I called after Res was sold out Lemme know when you're goin' up there, I'm trying to organize a convoy w/ people from MySpace (I'm in all the major Country & Redneck groups on there)

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:43 AM
not sure when were going free tickets from Jiffy Lube so I'm assuming its general seating, for one day not the whole thing. Its just me and the woman going

Friday, June 24, 2005 7:35 AM
I c. I would tell ya to look for the black cowboy hat to find me, but I know there'll *only* be like thousands of cowboy/cowgirl hats there, haha.

Friday, June 24, 2005 11:16 AM
So exactly who is down for a july meet?

Friday, June 24, 2005 7:07 PM
me me me

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:49 AM
come on lets do this

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:40 PM
for get it yall

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:10 AM
fine i will set it up .

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:24 PM
yay

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:55 PM
It will be sometime end of july, earlie aug.
Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:33 AM
When....

I would go but i have NOPI in st. louis the 25th

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:03 AM
I will be down. I don't mind showing off the new upgrades on my sunfire. We just need to set a date.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search