300hp Talon for Sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
300hp Talon for Sale
Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:15 PM
I am looking for someone in the Chicagoland Area to buy my 91 Eagle Talon TSI (5-speed) The only reason i,m selling it is because i am in need of the money before i leave for college. I will eventually be selling my cavalier also if anyone is interested.

The Talon is moddifed w/ Greddy FMIC, ACT Stage 2 clutch, Ignition upgrade, 3in downpipe, 3in test pipe, 3in Thermal Cat-back, 2.5 charge pipes, Greddy BOV, Dual Piston Caliper break conversion on front w/ slotted rotors, 4 wheel disc brakes, Eibach Lowering springs, KYB adjustable struts, and a Manual boost Controller.

Interior: Panasonic BRAND NEW cd player, Blitz Turbo Timer, Leather wheel and shift knob. VERY CLEAN!

The car has 50,000 miles on the Motor/Tranny and 101,000 on the body.

the only known problems of the car are the front passenger fender is dented, The motor of the headlights do not work anymore, and there is a vibration everyonce in awhile when shifting from 2ed to 3rd but is reduced once the car heats up and has never caused me any shiftting problems.

I need the money really bad so i,m not to concerned about price. So BEST OFFER will take it before i put it up on Autotrader and EBAY.

Thanks
Alex
Twofast4life@comcast.net

Here is my cavalier that is up for sale now also

Re: 300hp Talon for Sale
Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:44 PM
hey i just saw that cav

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Friday, June 24, 2005 2:04 AM
Yep i was at Hot Import Nights, Dub Show, battle of the imports, and alot of local shows....Its definatly got its exposure.
Friday, June 24, 2005 6:12 AM
I bet it's killing you to sell the cav.....You should get alot for the cav.
Friday, June 24, 2005 10:03 AM
wow...that dsm is awesome.

i'm baaaaack!!
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:10 PM
Quote:

I bet it's killing you to sell the cav.....You should get alot for the cav.

It is killing me more then you'll believe...haha......but i know its going towards my education so i guess u gotta do what you gotta do.

I am only asking like $10-11,000ish for the cavalier.....and people who have seen it in person say that i,m crazy for selling it that cheap....but like i said i,m kinda hurting right now.

So any questions or if anyone needs any pictures or whatever just hit me a line.

AIM= EuroJamz2005
E-mail: Twofast4life@comcast.net

Thanks
Alex
Friday, June 24, 2005 7:06 PM
Would you take $1500.00 for the Talon? Cash

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:34 PM
$1,500 is alittle low but i think thats kinda the going rate for DSMs these days. I actually have one guy coming to look at it tomorrow....and if he turns it down I am willing to work out $1500 for u. You will definatly be happy with the car

Alex
Friday, June 24, 2005 9:39 PM
I have seen you cav in person in front of south side customs.... your interior looks like it was thrown together in a day. other then that your car is tight.
Friday, June 24, 2005 10:31 PM
Quote:

your interior looks like it was thrown together in a day

Was it when it was Sliver and Blue? Cause that was ummm i would say a week before we got all the custom leathered parts from the interior shop. So my car was kinda in Limbo then....and we still wanted to do shows even though the interior wasn't done. Now its all Blue and Orange ....its definatly worth another look at
Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:38 PM
how about $2000

for tha talon!

Sunday, June 26, 2005 10:23 PM
^
I was originally asking $2500 for the Talon. But i am accepting $2000 because i need the money. So $2000 is the lowest i,d go and that goes for anybody and it will be first come.

Thanks!
Alex
Monday, June 27, 2005 9:57 AM
is that AWD?

Monday, June 27, 2005 10:09 AM
No, its fwd.
Monday, June 27, 2005 10:10 AM
The AWD usually go for more money. Atleast thats what i,ve been seening so thats why i priced the car cheaper.
Monday, June 27, 2005 10:22 AM
How is maintenance on these (Talon), and do the rims come with it?

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Monday, June 27, 2005 3:50 PM
Quote:

How is maintenance on these (Talon), and do the rims come with it?

The maintenance is pretty straight forward. the Oil change on a Turboed vehicle will have to be alot more religious then on an average n/a car. I change the oil every 1,500-2,000 miles on the Talon. Just because its cheaper then having any problems with the turbo. I also have the car Turbo Timed so the life expectancy of the turbo should be far greater. ummm and i would say just keep periodically checking the fuilds and all the belts and you should be good to go.

Yes I am including the rims with the car.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search