cruise tonight - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: cruise tonight
Sunday, July 03, 2005 3:25 PM
no, i dont know where value cityis, i never really tried to find it though, how do you get there from steak and shake

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies

Monday, July 04, 2005 7:32 AM
you know where white castles is right behind there its a dark parking lot

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 9:33 AM
WHO wants to cruse tonnight(monday)...... I got a few cars already and its cool wen we have more than 5 or 6 so who wants to cruse tongiht , in the orland/tinley area contact me if u want to or just post ...Later

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 5:07 PM
probably not, if it was just the orland area that would be cool but i cant handel the gas money for way out there lol

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:01 PM
wikkymaster wrote:probably not, if it was just the orland area that would be cool but i cant handel the gas money for way out there lol

tinley is far huh....? rofl

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:14 AM
hes talking about oak lawn and chi ridge thats where we ended up last time. its still not that far though

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:23 PM
If you guys are just looking to check out some cars j body or not I would suggest Stratford Square mall in Bloomingdale il Right in the little parking lot by mc donalds and taco hell. Lots of car normally till 1230-2am pending when cops say we have to leave because someone does something stupid.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:46 PM
PhilioZ24 wrote:
wikkymaster wrote:probably not, if it was just the orland area that would be cool but i cant handel the gas money for way out there lol

tinley is far huh....? rofl

yea its far for me im in lockport makin 6 bucks an hour gas isnt cheap for me i cant afford to waste a half tank a night

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search