parting out my car to trade it in.... - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: parting out my car to trade it in....
Monday, June 27, 2005 2:14 PM
ill take the hood where are you located at?

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2055000-2055999/2055421_15_full.jpg[IMG]

Monday, June 27, 2005 2:43 PM
ill meet with as soon as you want for the hood.

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:12 PM
I live right across the mississippi river from st. louis. Its about a 4.5 hour drive from chicago doing about 85 all the way down 55. I dont want to be an ass and pick which one of you get the hood, so the first one to my door with the money gets the hood. email me for my address.

Q_bert: $50 bucks if you come and get them. They are molded right now, so it may take a little bit of sanding to get them to look right unmolded.

2k cavy. i will get a few picks of the dash. I dont want to trade, i already have one to put in.

I can get the entire interior of a cavalier (automatic) for $100 if you remove the pieces. This would have to be soon tho, cause were gettin ready to send the car to the junkyard. I could probably get the entire car for someone for about $300, but it has a big hole in the block. The body is in pretty good shape, except for the trunk, and the interior is damn near perfect. I think its a 97.

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:39 PM
i guess ill pass on the since i cant drop my job to get down there right i guess since i showed intereste in it first dosnt mean anything but thats fine by me ill just take my money some where else

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2055000-2055999/2055421_15_full.jpg[IMG]
Monday, June 27, 2005 5:42 PM
^^^^ dont try to throw a guilt trip.... i am trading my car in within the next two weeks, so first come first serve. sorry your schedule keeps you from getting the hood, but thats not my fault.

I also have a universal dual gauge pod, and two autometer gauges for sale. Ones a voltmeter, and the other is a/f.

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:18 PM
i can tell you know I wont frive that far for the trunk lid but if your gonna be at the bash or something I can prolly get it from you there

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:45 PM
and its not a guilt trip i will be down there monday but im not dropping my job for a race for a hood that i inquired about before anyone else even asked you about

Monday, June 27, 2005 8:36 PM
darkstars, i wont be at the bash.... i wont have the cav for that long. i am trading it this friday for a 2003 mitsu lancer......

Nick if its here monday, its yours. Im trying to get rid of these parts asap, so like i said before first come first serve. I wasnt trying to be a dick, or tell you to drop your job, but money is money no matter who it comes from when you need it this quick. If i still have the hood, i will email you saturday night and let you know. I will also give you $25 dollars off, since you were the first to ask about it.

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:29 PM
im not on the hood i guess go ahead have it i dont feel like driving i thought he was closer and i need air ride instead so nick its yours

Monday, June 27, 2005 10:18 PM
Ok, well, I wont be able to get there before the 5th w/ the money, but if they are still available then, I will grab em from ya...I was actually thinking of molding my skirt this winter anyway

also, if you and Darkstars can work it out, I will pick up the trunk for him...Lemme know one way or another on it

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:27 AM
Is the molding behind the doors part of the side skirts? If it is I might be interested, Also wondered what you wanted for the front clip, and the rear clip. By the way, Wanted to let you and everyone else in the area that midnight mayhem is Friday Night July 1st in cordova illinois. Ill be there so let me know if anyone else will be.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:41 AM
Hey man. I have talked to you before on AOL. I live up here in springfield, IL. If you still have the Type J rear. I will take it. I can even come down and pick it up this week. Let me know how much. You can also email me @ whitejbody97@aol.com.

Thanks

Aaron
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:33 PM
still waitin for the pix of the dash~

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:27 PM
all of the parts are off of the car and ready for pick up, except for doors and trunk.

Whitej-body97: hows $150 sound?

brandon: everything you see in the sig on the side of the car comes with the side skirts. All of it was molded in, but i took it all off and it seems like it would be pretty easy to get it back to look good unmolded.

Q_bert they should be here monday.

2kcavy: sorry, i forgot all about it. i have been running back and forth from work, to the bank and the dealership nonstop.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:13 PM
so what's the word on those wheels? what'd the guy at the dealership say?

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:19 PM
^^^^ no go on the wheels.... sorry.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:27 PM
it's alright man. thanks anyways

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:38 PM
hey you still got the trunk?

I'll give you a hundred for it since its not finished and have someone pick it up for me so you will have your money

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:25 PM
^^^^ trunks gone. there were other people that had asked me about it and said they wanted it if you didnt. Since you said you didnt want to drive that far and im not going to the bash, so i went ahead and promised to someone else. sorry.

The hoods no longer for sale either.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:44 PM
no big deal, thanks anyway

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:17 PM
i need this stuff out of my garage, ill let the front go for 75... or the whole kit for 350

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:29 PM
figures

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search