My parts for sale list - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My parts for sale list
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:12 AM
OK, I have to clean out the garage and money is gettin' a lil tight on other Cav-related projects, so I'm selling some stuff. Pics of all items can be found on Page 8 of my cardomain Go there if the images don't work

04 Coupe headrests w/ belt holders (I didn't even notice that one leg was bent until I took the pics, heh). Is the graphite w/ gray bits type. $10

Matrix black projectors w/ clear lens and 4x Phillips bulbs. $150 Un-installed and un-tested. Visual inspection of the lights shows no probs, bulbs look fine.

Back seat from 2K Cav LS. Has the teal accents in it w/ flat-top. $30

Radio w/ CD. A lil wear on the #2 preset button, rest is good. $20

2K LS hubcaps, steelies, great tires (BFG Touring SR4 w/ tons of life left). One cap has a small crack in it (shown above).I only have pics of the hubcaps b/c the rims/tires are bagged and I'm lazy $300

I'll be posting more interior bits (er, sections) once I start fiberglassing. It'll be the dash, center console, and maybe other stuff. Dunno when tho b/c money is getting tight.

Re: My parts for sale list
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:14 AM
how much for the rear seat

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:16 AM
never mind i see

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:55 PM
i'll give you my set of z24 sides and my shaved trunk for those headlights.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:44 PM
DIBS on projectors! what town do you live in?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:45 PM
oh yea i live in the downers grove area and i could pick up the headlights as early as sunday

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:23 AM
sorry man i got a little axcited about the lights but i now just realized that those are for 95-99 not 2k+ so im going to pass on the head lights

Friday, June 17, 2005 6:31 AM
95CaviRider wrote:i'll give you my set of z24 sides and my shaved trunk for those headlights.

Sounds good to me I been meaning to pick up some sides for it, now I need to get the LS Lips... hmmm...

Friday, June 17, 2005 6:07 PM
Wow, completely forgot to list my subs...

2x 10" Pioneer IMPP TS-W254C 250W RMS 500W Peak. Don't have a pic online tho. They're in a dual 10" box from Best Buy (I know, yuck, but it works so you can pound while making a custom-fit box). Wired to the cups w/ 12GA stereo wire. I always had them under-powered w/ a K-Mart Rampage amp (no more than 100W each) so they aren't even broken in yet. Sounded sweet till I smoked one side of the amp... $100 W/ the box

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:03 PM
sorry it took me so long to post back, ive been up in chicago since friday. just let me know when you want to do it. i wont be able to between july 16th - 28th, i'll be in hawaii . My email is bagged98z24@aol.com.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:09 PM
dose that stock cd player work and do i need a code to put it in my car

Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:39 PM
If you ever decide to get rid of the door panels i need a set with pw/pl

Friday, June 24, 2005 6:41 AM
Stock CD player works, I haven't put it back into the car so I'm positive if it needs the code. I have disconnected the battery in the car b4 to reset the computer, and the radio did not need codes those times.

Signal, I have a four door, not coupe. Also, it only has power locks, manual mirrors/windows.

CaviRider, pretty much anytime is fine, I'll be up in Wisco this weekend tho. I'll e-mail you my cell #

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:44 PM
sounds good...

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:46 AM
wait am i reading this right? you want 300 for the steelies?

Monday, June 27, 2005 7:32 AM
You're reading it right b/c they come w/ tires (BFG Touring SR4) that still have a ton of tread left. I paid like $400 just for the tires, but the buyer (if any) will get the tires, steelies, caps, all the plastic lug nuts.

CaviRider I haven't heard from ya yet. I think I did send my number... I was up from 7:30am Fri till 3:30am Sunday so I can't remember what the h311 I did on Friday, lol. I'll send it again just to make sure.

Monday, June 27, 2005 7:41 AM
Oh yea, the backseat is gone. I put it out for the junk collectors (I swear they'll take anything!) b/c it was takin' up too much space in the garage.

Monday, June 27, 2005 8:41 AM
i'll give u 100 for the projector ...if they work ...asap hit me up
Monday, June 27, 2005 8:47 AM
Ramiro, it's lookin' like Darkstars might be takin' that shaved trunk out from under me, hopefully I'll hear from CaviRider soon. If he's not trading, the projectors are yours. It looks like I still have your number, unless it's changed since last summer.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:55 PM
Still have the subs?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:19 AM
CaviEvoStyle wrote:Still have the subs?

i'll sell ya mine. it'd be a lil more less of a drive for ya.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:56 AM
yeah same number for the last 10 yrs man ...probably stay like that too .... dude screw them they are takin too long give me the healights ... hell meet me today //tomorrow this weekend..whenever and i'll give u the loot ...
Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:38 PM
Bolt ... how much and what size are they?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:35 PM
CaviEvoStyle wrote:Bolt ... how much and what size are they?

sent you an email. don't want to thread jack anymore.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:56 AM
Lol Ramiro. I just saw that he was supposed to call me yesterday but I didn't get a call. They're yours. I'll see if there's anything goin' on in Orland tonight - I think Orland and ur house are closer than me and your house? Neway..

I still have the subs, sittin' in my workshop heh. Gotta git rid of stuff.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search