When is everyone leaving for BASH - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: When is everyone leaving for BASH
Sunday, July 03, 2005 10:52 PM
you guys don't belive that's R I's girl??? C'mon have faith haven't you watched 'Hitch' yet 'Any man can sweep ANY woman off her feet'

Or maybe he's gonna meet the girl and find out she's FAT, and that pic is actually her hot cousin...or maybe she wants him for all that dough he's makin at jewel/Osco...theres any number of reasons that a hot girl might go for an average joe such as RI

Monday, July 04, 2005 6:50 AM
don't listen to those fools roughy!!! we had a good time last nite, you can really make a batgirl SCURreeeeam!! Don't worry, I won't tell batman WINK WINK

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:33 AM
Whats up everybody I will be rollin out on thurs for the bash and try to catch up with the mn caravan. Sneezy if you want I try to meet us on the off ramps on 294 by an oasis either ohare or hinsdale. If any of you guys can make it out on thurs DO IT its the first real day of the bash thats when 95% of the people will be getting there it will be as big of a party day as fri or sat will be especially if this is your first bash any bash vet will tell you hope to see you guys there.

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 05
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:30 AM
OK... im leaving thur nite at about 8-9 sih....

So ill be getting there in like 3 hours or less. Ill be there at midnite and drunk the sec i get there, lol

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:27 PM
Does anyone know how far it is from Gotham City???

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:46 PM
Damn it!! I dont know when to leave for the bash!
I will be off work around thursday afternoon. So I could... A. party like a rockstar with ronnie C. Or B. go the following moring with who ever is going. C. go by myself.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:38 AM
yeah i decided that im gonna leave fri morning just got to figure out what time now.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:42 AM
yellow22 wrote:yeah i decided that im gonna leave fri morning just got to figure out what time now.

Ken hit me up

IM me or something ill get you my number.

Will have a good time this weekend

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:36 AM
Umm, yea, MikeyLikey ... er, BatBitch, ... right....

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:57 AM
I'm leaving friday morning for the bash.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:43 PM
Quote:

Damn it!! I dont know when to leave for the bash!
. Its up to you Ken you can A. leave tom and catch the caravan with the MN j's and me (depending on what time you get off work we could have luch while you catch up to were we are) and have a kick ass time on the way down there get there and see hundreds of j's roll in start drinking early end up in a hot tub with 20 other people when its only ment to fit 6 maybe end up at a strip club with Dave.org matt teske and erod like i did last year it was a 5 MIN car ride away or B. you could sleep wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning and try to miss RUSH HOUR traffic which everyone that leaves on fri morning has a GREAT chance of hitting unless you time it perfect and you will miss out on a nite of who knows what will happen. If you make a game time decsion and decide to caravan hit me up and i will tell you were we are and we will find a spot for you to catch up with us (847)-508-4839 that goes for ANYBODY that wants to.

Ronnie you are going to have a KICK ASS TIME just wait till you hang out with the canadains for a few hours you will never want the bash to end.

Quote:

Does anyone know how far it is from Gotham City???
not sure i know the joker will be in INDY though this weekend if you wanna try to catch him.

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 05
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:33 AM
radio wave dave, ill be laving chicago at like 12 ish, so try and hit me up on my cell, i dont know if you have it, but if you do, we will be takin 65 down there, so im sure you might catch up to us, take care!!!

mike z

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:11 AM
hey mike hit me on my cell its 601-2485 if its cool im gonna cruise out there with you and by the way i dont know if eric told you i am gonna buy those side skirts.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:13 AM
nevermind mike i thought you were leaving fri.

ok so who wants to drive down there with me on fri morning ill meet anyone where ever i dont feel like driving by myself.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search