NOPI STL - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOPI STL
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:31 PM
So how many of you are going to be entering or spectating the events to take place at NOPI next weeknd? Me and the staff from Spotabee Racing will be there hopefully debuting our first project car on the track.. if all goes well. We've got 10 days to get our new ecu and take care of dyno tuning. Anyways, who all will be there? If you feel like getting together on the Friday or Saturday, hell even Sunday night, send me an e-mail or hit me up on AIM and I'll give you my number and I'll invite you out to our motel to party.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Re: NOPI STL
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:35 PM
I will be there racing my Teal Turbo Z.....

Hope to see ya there....

I know Brandon Fetter will be there....not sure who else....I will be with him....

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:09 PM
I'll be there... didn't think I was going to enter, but I had such consistant times at the Bash I'm going to bracket race We'll see what happens!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:11 PM
i cant make it there, i will be on vaction. i will be there next year for sure unless im on vacation again or something major happens. Its only like 20 minutes away from my house.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:24 PM
I know a hole gang load of people are going form st. joe but maybe only one cavi, if that. I would love to go but I can't.

anyone going to hot import nights this weekend I might be going.

View my MySpace
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:29 PM
G-LiTTLE and I will be reppin the J bodies ...i my self will be there till monday afternoon
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 2:20 PM
Glad to see so many of you guys will be making it. If you want to send me an e-mail ( admin@spotabeeracing.com ) then I'll send you my cell phone number and we can all get together one of the nights and do something. I saw a great street scene last summer when I was out there that we are probably going to head to on Friday the 22nd for the evening.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:03 PM
go to hall street on saturday or sunday night. Sundays are better. Its all comletely decked out cars racing. Its been going on for about 20 yrs or so. be careful tho, the people dont slow down for anyone, and there is a lot of activity. the cops will come and chase everyone from one end of the street to the other, but never do anything.

PS. Im not saying go there and race, im just letting you know about something that you might want to see. to get there, get on highway 70 and take the arsenal exit. make a right on arsenal, and follow it down to where it T's (1/4 mile). The road that it T's with is hall st.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:10 PM
95CaviRider wrote:go to hall street on saturday or sunday night. Sundays are better. Its all comletely decked out cars racing. Its been going on for about 20 yrs or so. be careful tho, the people dont slow down for anyone, and there is a lot of activity. the cops will come and chase everyone from one end of the street to the other, but never do anything.

PS. Im not saying go there and race, im just letting you know about something that you might want to see. to get there, get on highway 70 and take the arsenal exit. make a right on arsenal, and follow it down to where it T's (1/4 mile). The road that it T's with is hall st.

So from our motel, which is located off I-55 (north of 70), take 55 back south to 70, and go which direction to Aresnal? And go right or left from there?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:45 PM
if your north of 70, then take 55 south towards st. louis, and follow that all the way until the poplar street bridge (bridge that crosses over the mississippi river) You will see the Arch on your right hand side. Get in the far right lane, and take that exit. once you take that exit, get in the left lane. Its the kansas city exit i believe, but not %100 percent sure. Just make sure it says 70. You should go down under a few overpasses right at the begining. Then just stay on that road. You will see edwards jones dome on your left hand side soon after, and the arch will be to your right. Then just follow 70 for a few miles until you hit arsenal, make a right on arsenal and follow it down till it T's, the road that it T's with is hall street. There will be a sign that says hall street right before the arsenal exit.

What town are you staying in? If your north of 70 then you must be in illinois. If you want, i can try and find the address for you so you can mapquest it. If you want to look for it yourself, just look up U-wrench it junkyard on the internet in the st. louis area and get that address. Its right in the middle of hall street. I asked one of the guys i work with and he said the races were going on when he was a teenager, and hes about forty now.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:48 PM
How much is...
admission?
to race?
To be in the car show?

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:52 AM
its 45 to watch, 65 to race, 65 to enter the show thats for the weekend

Friday, July 15, 2005 3:03 PM
It's 40 for a weekend spectator pass btw

95CaviRider wrote:if your north of 70, then take 55 south towards st. louis, and follow that all the way until the poplar street bridge (bridge that crosses over the mississippi river) You will see the Arch on your right hand side. Get in the far right lane, and take that exit. once you take that exit, get in the left lane. Its the kansas city exit i believe, but not %100 percent sure. Just make sure it says 70. You should go down under a few overpasses right at the begining. Then just stay on that road. You will see edwards jones dome on your left hand side soon after, and the arch will be to your right. Then just follow 70 for a few miles until you hit arsenal, make a right on arsenal and follow it down till it T's, the road that it T's with is hall street. There will be a sign that says hall street right before the arsenal exit.

What town are you staying in? If your north of 70 then you must be in illinois. If you want, i can try and find the address for you so you can mapquest it. If you want to look for it yourself, just look up U-wrench it junkyard on the internet in the st. louis area and get that address. Its right in the middle of hall street. I asked one of the guys i work with and he said the races were going on when he was a teenager, and hes about forty now.

We're staying in Collinsville, IL. I've been talking to a guy from STL who drives a modded Evo 8 that is going to show us around so I'll make sure he takes us to this spot.

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:46 PM
i wish the show was after i get back from vacation, collinsville is only about 15 minutes away from me. oh well, theres always next year.

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:08 PM
95CaviRider wrote:i wish the show was after i get back from vacation, collinsville is only about 15 minutes away from me. oh well, theres always next year.

That's cool man. We'll meet up next year. We go every year!

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:43 AM
who is going forsure... IM leaving Friday nite..

Who wants to go?

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Monday, July 18, 2005 5:40 PM
i am going out for sunday all day any on else from bellevegas going out hit me up aim and we can all meet up and roll out there
Monday, July 18, 2005 6:40 PM
Ryan and I will be there.

Monday, July 18, 2005 7:14 PM
OK, question...

does it cost $65 to enter AND $65 to race? I am so confused... can you do both? When I went to register online it said to race in my class would be $30, but then $35 to enter... that would make 65, but does that mean the show isn't included? Someone please explain this to me... THANKS!!

Monday, July 18, 2005 7:58 PM
lil cox wrote:OK, question...

does it cost $65 to enter AND $65 to race? I am so confused... can you do both? When I went to register online it said to race in my class would be $30, but then $35 to enter... that would make 65, but does that mean the show isn't included? Someone please explain this to me... THANKS!!

No, the spectator weekend pass is $40. It costs more to race or show, obviously. I'd contact NDRA and ask them because that doesn't make sense.

Monday, July 18, 2005 8:47 PM
Spotabee Racing wrote:

No, the spectator weekend pass is $40. It costs more to race or show, obviously. I'd contact NDRA and ask them because that doesn't make sense.

... I think I was missunderstood... I wanted to race and show... I was wondering if it would be more than $65. If you go to the registration online it gives you an option 'race' or 'show' then its $30 for most classes in either race OR show. It then also adds on $35 for entering in NOPI. (Not entering as in getting into the show as a spectator, but entering to be judged) That would be $65 together to race OR show. So can you only do one? Or am I missing something?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:22 AM
Ok... im leaving sunday around 6 or 7

Hit me up ASAP so i know who is going and we can meet up

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 1:17 PM
lil cox wrote:
Spotabee Racing wrote:

... I think I was missunderstood... I wanted to race and show... I was wondering if it would be more than $65. If you go to the registration online it gives you an option 'race' or 'show' then its $30 for most classes in either race OR show. It then also adds on $35 for entering in NOPI. (Not entering as in getting into the show as a spectator, but entering to be judged) That would be $65 together to race OR show. So can you only do one? Or am I missing something?

I was confused too. I would call em.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:54 PM
Ronnie C wrote:Ok... im leaving sunday around 6 or 7

Hit me up ASAP so i know who is going and we can meet up

so you know the event is Saturday and Sunday.... right?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:05 PM
Bluzip01 wrote:
lil cox wrote:
Spotabee Racing wrote:

I was confused too. I would call em.

@!#$, same stuff i'm wondering

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search