Team J-BodyFusion meet - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team J-BodyFusion meet
Monday, July 11, 2005 10:40 AM
Ronnie C wrote:Ill have my car this weekend

Sweet! just another reason for me to make the drive.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:17 PM
heck yeah...get to see Ronnie's car...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Ken, sigh me up for a sf, pwease??? Thanks bro.

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:41 PM
Q_Bert wrote:heck yeah...get to see Ronnie's car...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Ken, sigh me up for a sf, pwease??? Thanks bro.

looks like ken's gonna be busy.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 11, 2005 1:53 PM
1. Hector. Overly tan white boy
2. Daro
3. Vince
4. Doug aka Q
5. Erik (Possible Show and Go.Got lots 2 Do)
6. Scott
7. Ronnie "C"
8. Jorge
9. Ken TURBO CHARGED 2.2
10. Darkstars. Slow and stock
11. wikkymaster (no cav though) but slow cobalt (may not make it)
12. BoltZ22
13. Bob aka SilverZ
14. 2k cavy
15. Marty Deane aka SoundzPlus
16. anton2586
17.meancav01
Monday, July 11, 2005 5:13 PM
hey guys if this is a BBQ dont you think we should get a list going of what everyone is bringing or no? just an idea

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:56 AM
****Update****

Well I have some disappointed news I have to announce we may need to reschedule our JBF Meet sometime later in August. An unexpected circumstance arise and I will not be available to arrange our Meet and unfortunately Erik has his Wedding to organized and Craig and myself have family emergency that we need to deal with so I ask again sorry everybody I was excited and looking forward to our Meet and get to know our new prospects and new friends from here local and other states. But def we'll get together and make this happen next month. Appreciate your support.

Hector
Team JBodyFusion
Promoter

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:35 PM
Damn, that sucks, but I understand...Hector, get ahold of us when things are getting better and we can decide when a better day will be. Hope everything gets better for everyone

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:02 PM
*****Update*****

Well it turns out several of our members still want to make this happen and I appreciate that much, infact Marty from SoundzPlus have agreed to Host this event for all of us at Team JBodyFusion. Well our founders and I have agreed .... Let's do this so I will let Ronnie and Marty and any of our JBF Members show our support... ALso a BIG Thank's Marty for his generosity on hosting this Event. I'm sure Marty or Ronnie will provide Directions to there desired location and it's not far from where we begun... so Don't worry those that are coming from long distance Warrenville isn't far from Bloomingdale. Again lets get a large turnout and have fun for me peeps.

Thanks
Hector

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:13 PM
Thank You Hector --

Ok Guys.....

We are located at Butterfield Rd and Rte 59 (basically)

from the North ....

294 South to I 88 west - Exit Rte 59 - north on Rte 59 approx 1.5 mi to Butterfield Rd (rte 56 ) Turn Left - go 1/4 mi on Right side

if anyone else needs directions .... Please let me know

here's the info

Soundz Plus, Inc.
30 w 260 Butterfield Rd.
Suite 201a
Warrenville, IL 60555

I look forward to meeting everyone --

Let s do this alittle earlier than 4pm -

Start at 2pm till ???

There will be deep deals for all ....

some Freebies too ....
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:24 PM
Marty and Ronnie, Thank you both foe helping out with this one. I REALLY want to make it out but as you all know I'm finally having my BIG Wedding that Jen and I wanted before I got deployed to Iraq. Again thanks and Keep repping the J's everyone. -Erik-

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:17 AM
Hey guys... I love JBF as much as anyone else

I would like to meet all the guys and im sure some would like to see CavyTech.

I will be there with bells on pimping the car so hope to see everyone soon

Thanks Hector and Erik for giving me the chance to host the meet for the JBF guys.

IM cavwhat on yahoo or cavwhat312 on aim.

See everyone soon

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:24 AM
When I show up if your wearing bells I'm gonna hit you

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:46 AM
Ha Ha .... this i would like to see !!! Please make it a KODAK Moment for me !!!! Pleaseeeeeeee

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:39 AM
IM a damm Ninja!!!!!!!!!!

Try and hit me.... if you can, lol

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:42 AM
Yeah Ninja security will be there.....

dont be fooled ....
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:59 AM
Fkin right doggy!!! Good to see this is still gonna happen...Ronnie and Marty, thank you, really. Now I gotta make some phone calls and make sure my boy still wants to go. Otherwise it may be just me. Either way, I will be there. Sorry Ronnie, your alone in the bells dept though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:12 AM
anton2586 wrote:hey guys if this is a BBQ dont you think we should get a list going of what everyone is bringing or no? just an idea

Hey Anthony good point on this it would probably be helpful if maybe peeps decide what they feel like bringing things to help out marty & friends.... just a thought

example
chips, pop & drinks, hot dogs, burgers & buns... etc

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:50 AM
how long will this be going on cuz i dont get off work till 5 and would love to still come out?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:54 AM
anton2586 wrote:how long will this be going on cuz i dont get off work till 5 and would love to still come out?
It says above ... 2PM till ??????
Last time I was there I was there till after 6 or so ... so im sure you're good to go... !!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 2:40 PM
Ok ---

Im guessing 8-9pm

No hurry --- Bring whatever yall want --

Plenty of parking Avail ....

Sale this weekend ---

Special Pricing for ALL JBF members

Cya all there ----
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:06 PM
hey do any of you guys have some parts that you are selling, and bringing to the meet. I am looking for after market, mounts for a 2.2 2200 i was going to get them of f this one guy but he doesn't like to reply to emails.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 4:13 PM
Hey, for those who know me, you already know what I am bringing. For those who dont, well, I just gotta check w/ Marty first to make sure its cool. Cant wait for this wknd.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 4:17 PM
damn, haven't checked this thread in a few days. first i see its cancelled then i see its back on. so relieved. i'll be out there. just gotta mapquest the new addy and i'll probably get down there around 3ish. see you all saturday. i'll also bring down a 12pack of mountain dew and a bag of doritos.

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:52 PM
does some one wanna pick me up on the way

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:58 PM
hey cheesed!ck, whats wrong w/ ur 3 cavy's??? Get ahold of me like friday and I will know better exactly what is goin on, but I may be able to pick you up!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search