Ill trade a 2nd gen for aftermarket parts!!!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ill trade a 2nd gen for aftermarket parts!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:36 PM
I just got rid of my suzuki sidekick, which was my beater, and in the deal i endup getting a 94 cavalier rs sedan. It has a slipping tranny, but i have a new (used) tranny that comes with it. I have no use for it, so im wondering what everyone would be willing to trade me for it. If anyone is interested, i can go and snap some pictures. I have the title so everything is ready to go.

Things im looking for:
Rims
body kit
Nitrous (i would rather have this the most)
Engine performance parts
Exhaust
Open to other things as well tho.

I live basically in st. louis, Mo.

Re: Ill trade a 2nd gen for aftermarket parts!!!!!!
Saturday, July 16, 2005 2:06 PM
No one? I really dont need this car, and i really need performance parts, or any other aftermarket parts for that matter.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:57 PM
why dont you post this on Gateway?!?!?
http://www.j-body.org/~gatewayjbody/phpBB2/

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, July 18, 2005 6:53 AM
Well what would you want for it cash wise? How bad is the transmission slipping(like on what gears - reverse, 1st etc - and how bad/can you get it to grab gear easily/at all etc)? What engine? Color? What transmission - 3speed auto, 5speed manual? Are you including the spare transmission? Anything else to say about it?

Anyways I could use a spare car to use while I do some stuff to mine. So if you could cut loose with the details, and if the price is right...

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Monday, July 18, 2005 3:46 PM
depending on the car i still have a 2.3 HO motor which would do well in a Z. like i said depends on the car..

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:02 PM
sorry it took me so long to reply, but i just got back from vacation.... ill post up the details tommorrow.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 4:24 PM
motors knocking, didnt really notice it until i actually took it out and drove it.... if anyone wants it for really cheap let me know. if no one says anything by next wednsday, its goin to the junker or the demo derby.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search