Spotabee.... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spotabee....
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:12 PM
Hey whats up, is there going to be any street racing in st. louis this weekend?, if there is gimme ur number or somethin , i wanna run my slammed cavy on steelies

Re: Spotabee....
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 1:09 PM
and i need the adress of the NOPI event, thanks

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:51 PM
I've been informed of a few spots around the St. Louis area that I will be checking out. Now, I'm not from St. Louis. I'm from Kansas City so the only scene I know real well is KC's own.. well... because I run the big KC group. However, I keep in contact with many people from STLSR at http://www.stlsr.com. The event is located right off I-55 just north of I-70 in Madison, IL... which is on the very north east end of St. Louis.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:04 PM
so are you going to ST. louis or what?

also...i got this from the website..

Contestents $65 - entry + weekend pass for driver and passenger

Spectators $40 - weekend pass
$25 - one day
$5 - kids (6 -12)
Free for children under 6

So does it mean if i pay 65$ my g/f and i both can race and attend the show or what?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:08 PM
and since i'm 17 will i need like a permission slip to race

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:32 PM
i don't know how NOPI arranges their prices. you'll have to bring plenty of cash. and if you want to race at the event, there's no special permission slip. as long as you have a drivers license and a helmet (they should require a helmet) to race

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:42 PM
do u run around with the front street crew? i did and then it got gay so i left. i dont think i have seen u out racing before though.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:57 PM
sean minnis wrote:do u run around with the front street crew? i did and then it got gay so i left. i dont think i have seen u out racing before though.

I used to. And then things got bad. People left. It's not the front street group anymore. It's my group. Things have changed hands a lot in the last 6 months. You should come out sometime. And keep this off KCSR.ORG because they just make things worse, they don't understand. If you want, e-mail me and I'll tell you where to meet us.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:39 PM
ok. that wouldnt be a prob but i dont have a car now. my grandam is being put together right now. hopfully it should be done soon and ready to race, pulling 12's. ill let u know when its done.
Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:13 PM
awesome. Omaha guys / STL guys... I'll only post this once. We are staying at the Motel 6 in Collinsville, IL, which is right off I-55 and North Bluff Road. If you want to go out with us, meet up around 9:00 at the motel, we'll all be chillin.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:50 PM
i might be bringing a bunch of people..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search