Stratford Mall - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stratford Mall
Saturday, July 09, 2005 1:30 PM
I will be at Stratford mall pretty much everynight this weekend. Does anyone else wanna meet me up there? I will actually be up there alot this summer. I wanna get a bunch of Jbodies up there. please post up and let me know.

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...

Re: Stratford Mall
Saturday, July 09, 2005 7:49 PM
I'm there ussually on Fridays and Saturday nights. look for a dropped red cav with tints and 18s my front liscence plate is smaller than the normal one you will know when u see it. later Jeff

Friday, July 15, 2005 2:26 PM
Ok i will be there tonight. (Friday) I will also be there tomarrow night. I'm planning on being there at 12:30. (when the most racing goes down)

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:58 PM
Me too maybe ill run into you.

Monday, July 18, 2005 11:12 AM
Bob, I live right next to there. Are you going up to the Mc D's parking lot ? Thats where I see quite a few cars at. -Erik-

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Monday, July 18, 2005 5:26 PM
Silver Z I saw your car I was like 25 from where you parked at the bank. I was with my buddy in his typhoon and when i got back i saw you leavin maybee this coming weekend ill run into ya. Hopefully more orgies...will start showing up i think that would be cool. Oh and if you know anybody looking for 18's let me know I am selling my excel rsgts for 450 firm 2 new tires and they have some curb rash. they are gunmetal with a polished lip.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:00 PM
Yeah Eic thats where im at all the time. And pushrods i saw ur car u parked right by my buddys maroon Z28

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search