Spotabee Racing BBQ - AUGUST 7th Open Invite - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spotabee Racing BBQ - AUGUST 7th Open Invite
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:06 AM
Yes that's right. Spotabee Racing will be holding our first of many BBQ / parties this coming weekend.

Sunday, August 7th
2:00 pm until whenever
Location: Shawnee Mission Park, 7900 Renner Road, Shawnee, KS.

I am encouraging people to bring something here and there so we don't have to buy everything. If you want a specialty item grilled, bring it and our Italian master chef / four door turbo maniac will be glad to take care of it.

Any other necessary information, including a park map is on our site, http://www.spotabeeracing.com in the Meets and Socializing forum.

See you guys there.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Re: Spotabee Racing BBQ - AUGUST 7th Open Invite
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:27 PM
I might come to one in a month from now, only problem is...I dunno whether to bring the RX-7, 300zx, or the old cav

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:07 PM
I would come, but thats a long way to drive from mid missouri....When did you get a rx-7 twister?
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:56 PM
This friday actully 90 GLX though, not a big deal. Burns, I can make a trip along that way sometime and pick you up if ya want.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:55 PM
we'll hold another in the spring. anyone else feel like joining?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 5:15 PM
How many people are going to be there and is there just going to be a bar b q or nething? I'm trying to talk my dad into going up there with me............I'm 15, haha, dont hate

Twister-I dk if my parents would like that, me going to Kansas with an older dude that they've never met before in one of his fast cars, haha, but hey if i dont go and your going to the bar b q this sunday, you should stop by cole camp and hang out for a little while on the way bak or up there, ill ttyl if you need directions or w/e
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:59 PM
Matt Burns wrote:How many people are going to be there and is there just going to be a bar b q or nething? I'm trying to talk my dad into going up there with me............I'm 15, haha, dont hate

Twister-I dk if my parents would like that, me going to Kansas with an older dude that they've never met before in one of his fast cars, haha, but hey if i dont go and your going to the bar b q this sunday, you should stop by cole camp and hang out for a little while on the way bak or up there, ill ttyl if you need directions or w/e

yea just a bunch of us guys hangin out cookin food smokin cigarettes, talkin about cars. come on out.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:29 AM
lots of food... for free... i know some of you guys will be hungry.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search