F1 Indoor Karting!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F1 Indoor Karting!!!
Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:38 PM
WEll if anyone is interested we can take a day and go Indoor Karting, What is it you ask? They are 200 CC go karts that can reach speeds up to 48mph on an INDOOR TRACK. It was $20 for 2 twenty minute sessions It is simply amazing. I got in 30 laps both times. If we get enough people then we can do it. And if anyone around Iowa wants to join im going to be starting a leage with another guy so we are going for a 6 week league. But if you are interested drop a line, and the location is just off of 67 in bettendorf. I take I88 to 80 to 67 and its a straight shot. Post up if your in.

Re: F1 Indoor Karting!!!
Friday, July 22, 2005 8:56 AM
where the hell is bettendorf? how long from rockford?

-Sam
Friday, July 22, 2005 11:29 AM
Dude im so down

Friday, July 22, 2005 11:36 AM
I did these types of karts when i was in Europe... They call them "Kart Barns" there. They are really amazing and that is a very very very good price. when i was there it was 15 Euro per 12minutes. So if i knew benntondorf i would be soooo down!
Friday, July 22, 2005 12:55 PM
Sam its like 45 min to my house from you and another hour, but def worth it. the thing is if people want to go THEY HAVE TO COMMIT. Otherwise the place gets pissed. but excellent prices and amazing time. If you guys really want to do this let me know and i can get a private rental so its just us. WE need to get a few people who are locked in to go then i can call them and set it all up. You wont be dissapointed. If anyone coming from the rockford area wants to it would be easier to meet at my house and then ride with me or follow from there. Let me know if you are all seriously interested,

Friday, July 22, 2005 5:01 PM
Hey, whats the name of the place. I live in moline, so its like 10 min from the house. If yall do go, hit me up on AIM or Y!...liquifydpleazur...If there is an away message, it will have my number on it. Otherwise, leave me an offline. Just gimme like 6 hrs notice, and I will be there...Oh, and there is an easier way to get to Bett from Rockford, just hit me up, and I will give you directions.

Friday, July 22, 2005 8:22 PM
Quote:

whats the name of the place

yes, i would like to know it too...cause i have no idea where this place is and would really like to go....what area is duttondorf in?
Friday, July 22, 2005 8:24 PM
Ok the Name of the place is F1 Indoor karting. and isnt the easiest way on 39 to 88 to 80 to 67? i take that way except no 39 in my route.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 2:04 AM
well get more info on it like.. how many people we need... how much we would need to bring.. how long we get to rent the place out for... and what we should do afterwards.. and what kinda food places are near by ETC....

and then we can discuss date and time and im sure people including myself would be up for a full day of racing legally?!?? lol

-Sam
Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:20 AM
ok cool ill call them today. i know its 300 for a private rental. Which do the math, get 10 people 30 a person for i think its an hour. Which its 20 for 20mins normally so its a good deal. and there are 2 malls to go to to eat at and various other activities. Ill call and get more prices and info today though. The place is open usually from 12pm to 10 pm on weekdays and weekends 12 to midnight. here is the website. http://www.f1indoorkarting.com/

Ill see what i can do.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:39 AM
Chicago Indoor Racing > Everything

Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:01 PM
Dstar, you got any info for the place? location, prices, website? stuff like that?

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:50 AM
chicagoindoorracing.com

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:53 AM
oh and its in Buffallo grove

(take 355 / 53 all the way north till it ends at lake cook road to right. and from there straight down for maybe 5 miles, if that, and turn left (forgot the street name look inb the site) and its right there like 1st or second building on your right.)

also Triple S has a car show in there lot on the 3rd sunday or every month, lots of import/tuner cars

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:59 PM
How long are the races? Didnt find lap times or anything. They only go 30-35 it says? but i like that you can change the track size. Is it usually very busy or easy to get a group in?

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:36 PM
couldn't tell you much about it, I've never been there but I knwo alot of people who have. The speeds aren't anythign incredibly high but from what I've heard the sharpness of corners and track material makes it very realistic to actual racing, like if you push it to hard you will spin, you can fell the rear end start to loose traction and kick out a bit ect.. i know they were also in the paper a while back for having a racing event, it was somethign like F1 drivers vs. Nascar drivers or somethign liek that. Its surpossed to be alot of fun but again I've never actually been there so I couldn't tell you much more

Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:42 PM
hey, indoor karting is pretty bad ass! i just went back in april for my girls b-day. for those who don't know, its in davenport, the first exit off of the bridge on 74north. its relatively easy to get to. last time i went, it was like 30 bucks on friday for all night runs. i'd say its worth it because my group got about 100 bucks worth of runs that night. if you want something to eat, theres Fudruckers up 74 about a 15 min drive. they have some pretty killer sandwiches. im not new to this board, actually i had a Z about 3 years ago and rolled it unfortunately, but now i have a 95 2.2 auto. i've never talked to you guys before, but its nice to meet you!

my faster car is in the garage...
Friday, August 19, 2005 5:04 AM
darknightz24 wrote:hey, indoor karting is pretty bad ass! i just went back in april for my girls b-day. for those who don't know, its in davenport, the first exit off of the bridge on 74north. its relatively easy to get to. last time i went, it was like 30 bucks on friday for all night runs. i'd say its worth it because my group got about 100 bucks worth of runs that night. if you want something to eat, theres Fudruckers up 74 about a 15 min drive. they have some pretty killer sandwiches. im not new to this board, actually i had a Z about 3 years ago and rolled it unfortunately, but now i have a 95 2.2 auto. i've never talked to you guys before, but its nice to meet you!

yeah thats the one i went too and might go tonight. if anyone wants to do it tonight ill call around noon if they are open and see what time they are open till, call my cell if you want to go its 815.973.2747.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search