Cheesecake - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cheesecake
Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:16 PM
Elias Quintanilla

i know you veiw/still post in this forum. or maby someone on here knows him. i paid him for 2 o2 sims (about $70 canadian) in MARCH of this year, for a couple of months after that i got the run around from him saying he forgot to ship them he didn't have time then saying he did but i never recieved them... now for a couple of months he has been ignoring emails/blocked me on msn, i posted on here once about this a while back and he said he would send them out the next day, he responded to emails again for a couple of days about how he was buisy and didn't have time, and now again he is ignoring me again. this is crap i want my @!#$ money back! if someone knows him that would help me out ALOT!

Thanks
Derek

Re: Cheesecake
Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:23 PM
Eli went to IRAQ

Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:07 PM
yea they shipped his taco eatting azz their like a while ago

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/1081/mycar4nl.jpg
Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:15 PM
04ecosport wrote:yea they shipped his taco eatting azz their like a while ago

LMAO!

i never knew he was shipped out... much less that he was in any armed forces...

Sunday, August 14, 2005 5:10 PM
wow what a douchebag

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Sunday, August 14, 2005 5:15 PM
[quote=ZFATALJ "ECO KILLA"]Eli went to IRAQ

then this doesn't make much sense...

Darkstars wrote:Getting picked up-
Sub box - single 12" ported bandpass box (if cheesecake doesn't get it today its still up for grabs, he said hes coming by after work to get it)

^that was posted today.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:59 PM
ya i have seen him posting about local events in this forum and know he is still on here thats why it was posted in here....

Monday, August 15, 2005 5:59 PM
[quote=ZFATALJ "ECO KILLA"]Eli went to IRAQ

Who told you this ?

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:27 AM
Ok first of all he is NOT in iraq... I don't know if you thought you were being or what but he has not gone anywhere.

Second, (keep in mind this is coming from a friend of his) I really dought you will ever see your parts or money. Cheesecake owes alot of people money and he borough money from other people to pay back people he owes money to and it just keeps going and going. I learned the first time, the second time he asked if he could get my shocks and pay me friday (this was a while ago) I told him no, he said what about 1/2 now and half later, I said fine, well it turns out that first 1/2 was not his money, it was boroughed from Stuie and the the other $50 I had coming took well over a month before I finally got it. I was selling my RKSport pulley which he gladly bought while still owing others money, then decieded to sell it, he told stuie, hector, and doug that they could have it, stuie and hector offered to trade the pulley in favor of the money he owed them but he ended up selling it to Doug I believe, for cash. I hate to say it because hes good guy and he is a friend of mine but honestly you can't trust to do much of anything. Its liek if I needed somethign he would be last on my list of people to ask because to many times in the past hes shown he doesn't back up his word. I know hes having some rough times, and money is an issue.... hes still a friend of mine though.

Other then goodluck I don't know what to tell you other then I wouldn't hold my6 breeth if I were you

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:49 AM
I honestly have no comments at this time, although I am also a friend of cheesecake.

But I do know that as myself as being a friend I offered ALL the benefits of the doubts that we can both come to a mutual agreement - ( This hasn't happen yet !!! ) that is all I am going to say at the moment.

Hector

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:03 PM
Well, I dont know about that pulley, but it never came to me??? Anyway, I wont badmouth cheesecake, but he does owe alot of people money...on a side note, Ryan, do you still have that nx kit???

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:52 PM
Quote:

rk sport upper ecotec motor mount (make offer)
rk sport lower dogbone mount (make offer)
megan racing 2.5 inch catback exhaust (make offer)
stock cavalier springs (make offer)
8000k hid kit (make offer) used less than 5 hours
pics available upon request

all is for sale i preffer local pickup im in illinois.

i will not ship to canada due to a problem ive recently had

he just posted that over on clubcav yesterday.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:55 PM
this too...

Quote:

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Coupe 2D

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.4 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: FWD
Mileage: 116,628

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Moon Roof
Alloy Wheels

used engine under 60 k put in
new clutch
new starter
new ignition switch
new lock cylander

the car is red
pics available upon request

3500 obo

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:09 AM
I'm not bad mouthing cheesecake, I'm just being honest.

and myes I have the NX kit, anytime you want it

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:50 AM
^^^ sorry I'm at work, let me elaborate a little bit more...
I didn't post to bad mouth cheesecake, if that was my intension I wouldn't have called him a friend. My point is that this guy should not be expecting a quick solution to his problem, if cheesecake has a hard time fallowing through with what he says and an even harder time paying people back when its his friends, theres not much hope for some random dude up in canada (no offense to him).

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:27 AM
Nah, I wasnt implying anything like that Ryan. I was basically saying the same thing you just did, only in not so many words, ya know. I feel the same way.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:01 PM
WikkyMaster u dont even have anything to do with this so why dont u mind ur p's and q's. In all actuallity i think ur the douschebag. There was no reason for that!

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:41 PM
wtf? im sry that i think its gay that somebody steals money from others...... i dont see how im a bad person for that

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:12 PM
Quote:

wtf? im sry that i think its gay that somebody steals money from others...... i dont see how im a bad person for that

regardless, no need for name calling.

I can't exactly call cheesecake a friend, but i talk to him on aim every now and again, and at chicago meets. He is actaully a cool guy. He is just haveing trouble getting his head above water. When some people know what it is like to actaully have no finacial backing from parents or step partents, you are free to make a judgement about someone elses finaces. until that time zip it, and buyer beware. you took a chance and it came back to bite you were the good lord split ya.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:19 PM
lol

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Saturday, August 20, 2005 10:35 AM
Its just the point that u dont need to make a comment on every little thing that goes on.

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...

Sunday, August 21, 2005 6:01 PM
whatever, i didnt pay for premium to just read the forums

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search