J body' s in Orland Park - Page 23 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: J body' s in Orland Park
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:51 PM
15s huh...is that why all my time slips read 13s and 14s? 14.3 was my worst BTW and i was only that high cause i had a major boost leak. but anyways....

im too cheap to buy slicks? could it be that i dont need slicks and that i can do anything you can do on slicks on my drag radials? i think it is.

15lbs: ok ill run that...hope you can run a 12 then. i know you cant but i sure hope you can cause thats what it will take to beat me.

get my stories straight? i was just brought into this convo so im sorry if i missed something here but i saw indy and assumed you were refering to the bash...my bad. plus ive never had a story so what do i need to get straight?

so what did you have to modify for the kit to work? ill race you just cause im interested in seeing this. i dont care if you run slicks...ill run my radials and be fine. go ahead and run your 75 shot...just shows you aint got what it takes to run with just the boost...your car is too weak. but whatever you need to be fast i guess.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:58 PM
damn i hope eric has an extra motor laying around. i hope someone tapes this run cause ive always been curious what its like to see an Eco or tranny go BOOOOM!!!!!!

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:13 PM

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:44 PM
everyone is so fast to deny.... that eric has all this work done to his car. have you ever thought to yourself what if he does? I kinda think it is that julian had to go and get reinforcments, because he couldn't race because of a ticket. if eric doesn't have all that stuff done to his car then he talks a big game... but if he does he has an awesome cavalier. I kinda hope he does have that stuff done to end all this drama. we will all know friday.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:58 AM
I hope he's got it too because I have been wanting to drop N20 ang get a turbo for a while and I know that if I see it person I might have to do just that.

As far as I know Julian didn't get a reinforcment for the race. Eric called out the RSX, eric also called out Julian and he wouldn't race till his ticket is over but I'm almost positve that the rsx isn't raceing the race for jullian he's raceing it cause he got called out. correct me if I'm wrong. But I will be there friday also with a video Cam

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:22 AM
Hahahaha, this is some funny shidnat!! Eric, I'd love to see this stuff too b/c when I saw your Cav last Monday I think, it wasn't boosted. If what Hypsy is saying is correct (having to modify Hahn kit to fit an auto) then it seems like 3 days (Tu, We, Th) wouldn't really be enough, when added to all the motor work as well. Congrats to ya if it's real, but something that big and that quick is hard to believe.

And Julian, keep your stupid RSX buddy outta here. Him comin' in here talkin' @!#$ about Cavaliers is the most childish, immature thing that a 'car guy' can do. Oh yea, and quit complainin' about some D.R. ticket from like 2 years ago was it? I think that's what I heard...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:08 AM
Roughed In wrote:Hahahaha, this is some funny shidnat!! Eric, I'd love to see this stuff too b/c when I saw your Cav last Monday I think, it wasn't boosted. If what Hypsy is saying is correct (having to modify Hahn kit to fit an auto) then it seems like 3 days (Tu, We, Th) wouldn't really be enough, when added to all the motor work as well. Congrats to ya if it's real, but something that big and that quick is hard to believe.

And Julian, keep your stupid RSX buddy outta here. Him comin' in here talkin' @!#$ about Cavaliers is the most childish, immature thing that a 'car guy' can do. Oh yea, and quit complainin' about some D.R. ticket from like 2 years ago was it? I think that's what I heard...
uh itn hasmnt even been a year yet and im not complaining why am i gonna risk losing my licence to race someone when i already did lose it and i just fot it back a few months ago.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:28 AM
IDK, I thought that I heard it was quite some time ago. W/E tho.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:38 AM
it was a while ago and he was driving on a ticket then he had court and lost his license and was given 18 months supervision (which is some what common from a judge especially when involving a DUI) and he got the license back just in april I think it was. I know if I had $hit like that on my record I would be careful with the whole drag racing scene to for a while. I think almost all of us would.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:01 AM
lmao we shoulda called that tv show "Pinks" and had eric and that rsx kid on here.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:35 AM
so where am i going to have to go friday to meet up with all you guys to see eric not show up? ive been looking to come out your guys way for a while cause i hear theres some good racing out there. i know the basic area but nothing specific so details would be nice.

also 3 days to modify the kit, build a motor, reinstall the motor, and install the kit? aint gonna happen. it took me 2.5 days just to install the kit on my car.

oh and APG doesnt remember doing a cavalier anytime in july or august. i had to call them cause i wanted their specs for your new piping....which you couldnt even tell me about. maybe because you dont have the kit?

so if you got this hot @!#$ car bring it out. bring your damn slicks (if you even have them), bring your 75 shot (if you even have that), and bring your hahn kit (that you more than likely dont have), and anything else you need to beat a real car.

i already got 2 people to front me my hundo....where you getting your bank from? mommy and daddy

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:01 PM
No im gettign my bank from ur mom im pimpn her out making her spread those nice legs, her @!#$ stinks too tel her to clean that @!#$ and frebreeze her upper lip cause that @!#$ stanks. And ill bring my car and everythign i got then ill walk right up to u and knock ur punk ass out for talking @!#$ @!#$. You better show the @!#$ up hypsy cause im rolln up there deep and ur ass is @!#$ Peace

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:10 PM
Eric Is Tough 22: look at this faggot talking @!#$ again

Auto response from hypsy13: I am away from my computer right now.

Eric Is Tough 22: thats right u better @!#$ show up on friday cause me adn my boys are gonna jump u for running ur mouth then im gonna pop my hood and smash ur head agasnt my engine so u belive me so peace out faggot, dont be a pussy u better show up

wow tough guy has to show up with a gang to try and jump me. what? dont think you can handle my car alone? gotta have people beat me up just so you can win? pathetic man. very pathetic.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search