Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Orland Park J-body's #3
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:45 PM
damn, come in here every once in awhile. this thread caught my eye cuz the other one got locked so i started reading. you all need help! my car's faster. no my car is. one guy claims to have a turbo and a rsx comes in wanting to race for a grand. then wants to back down cuz theres a good chance the guy does have a turbo. what a pansy! he claimed to have it and now all of a sudden he's backing down. it's not like the guy never mentioned having a turbo and then shows up to the race with a turbo and spraying. i just wish i lived closer, i'd love to see this go down! then in that IM convo, the one guy goes i'm not racing then calls out WIKKY!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is tooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!

oh and if someone calls me out now because of my comments too bad. i don't street race. seen too many people crash and a few people killed because of it. plus i don't have a car worth bothering to. 20k+ in school to pay off first before bothering to make a fast car.

ONCE THIS GOES DOWN SOMEONE PLEASE HOST THE VIDEO UP!!! I WANNA SEE IT.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:57 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:damn, come in here every once in awhile. this thread caught my eye cuz the other one got locked so i started reading. you all need help! my car's faster. no my car is. one guy claims to have a turbo and a rsx comes in wanting to race for a grand. then wants to back down cuz theres a good chance the guy does have a turbo. what a pansy! he claimed to have it and now all of a sudden he's backing down. it's not like the guy never mentioned having a turbo and then shows up to the race with a turbo and spraying. i just wish i lived closer, i'd love to see this go down! then in that IM convo, the one guy goes i'm not racing then calls out WIKKY!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is tooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!

oh and if someone calls me out now because of my comments too bad. i don't street race. seen too many people crash and a few people killed because of it. plus i don't have a car worth bothering to. 20k+ in school to pay off first before bothering to make a fast car.

STFU dork key word jbodys in orland

Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:00 AM
I SHALL RACE THE CHETTA FUR CAVI WITH MY PEDAL BIKE. give me a 20sec head start and i will spank you like a little asian boy that got a b- on his report card. you cavalier people make me laugh. the race it up to anyone 20sec headstart on a BICYCLE!!!

and to the kid with the "turbo" (but not turbo) cavalier with lambo doors....i got your number my pockets ace suited is calling your 3 7 off suit bring it son unless your out done...already....to a little wittle RSX its only got a 125 shot and some sticky yokos......i promise......................nothing that it
Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:29 AM
[quote=ZFATALJ "ECO KILLA"]
BoltZ22 wrote:damn, come in here every once in awhile. this thread caught my eye cuz the other one got locked so i started reading. you all need help! my car's faster. no my car is. one guy claims to have a turbo and a rsx comes in wanting to race for a grand. then wants to back down cuz theres a good chance the guy does have a turbo. what a pansy! he claimed to have it and now all of a sudden he's backing down. it's not like the guy never mentioned having a turbo and then shows up to the race with a turbo and spraying. i just wish i lived closer, i'd love to see this go down! then in that IM convo, the one guy goes i'm not racing then calls out WIKKY!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is tooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!

STFU dork key word jbodys in orland

good one. almost hurt my feelings. and if i recall right it's a public forum meaning i can post anywhere i please.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:27 AM
My car should hopefully being back on the road this weekend. I am putting the new engine in it as we speak.

On a side note I turned up my boost to 20lbs and still couldn't puke this damn engine with its loud a55 rod knock.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:10 AM
Still cant keep a thread from being locked huh..?

Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:01 PM
you cant lock what is the unlockable. besides these kids are so full of @!#$. why dont they just put bodykits on cavis? you aint getting going no time soon. ive seen bowling balls move faster than some cavis
Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:33 PM
hey stevo...ill run ya. dont know what it would be for but ill give you a Jbody to call slow

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:45 PM
Wow , when this whole race was getting started I was all like cool this should be some cool $hit to watch. Now it got so anoying cause everyone just started talking $hit to everyone and some of the people saying stuff don't even know what there talking about.

Ken when you get your turbo set up let me check it out I wanna see how it is if you don't mind, P.S. I'll buy you a redbull if you take that pin stripe of lol

Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:45 PM
wow!!! you guys are gay. y doent everyone shut up. if julian would just keep his loud mouth shut none of this would be going on.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:46 PM
Oh yea one more thing I might Might Might not sure yet , but maybe I Might be going to route 66 teusday 9/13 if anyone else is down let me know..

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:23 PM
yellow22 wrote:wow!!! you guys are gay. y doent everyone shut up. if julian would just keep his loud mouth shut none of this would be going on.
Its obvious that ur the one thats gay cuz ur still talkin about it faggot
Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:26 PM

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:33 PM

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:40 PM
how many times you gonna change your name fag. why dont you just get outta here your just as stupid ass your buddy julian. and last time i checked hypsy is still trying to race people and thats only 2 posts above me. you guys are trying to play mines bigger than yours. so just shut up and get outta here. no one cares that you drive a stupid as rsx it a fu*king jbody web site

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:41 PM
hey and your car isnt even blue is it????????hahahaha

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:48 PM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:Oh yea one more thing I might Might Might not sure yet , but maybe I Might be going to route 66 teusday 9/13 if anyone else is down let me know..
what time i might wanna watch this one and r u gonna use ur stock rims to

Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:07 PM
[quote=ZFATALJ "ECO KILLA"]
Fatalic CAVI wrote:Oh yea one more thing I might Might Might not sure yet , but maybe I Might be going to route 66 teusday 9/13 if anyone else is down let me know..
what time i might wanna watch this one and r u gonna use ur stock rims to

Time, not sure yet got court at 9am and that will take about 1hr and 1/2 , so Prolly at open for test and tune, doubt I'll have time to run out and get the stockers so maybe Ill be doin it on the 18's lol.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:02 PM
Don't hate the pin stripe! lol

Andrew what year is the GN you have. I am going to be finishing the i have soon. I am hoping around 450hp. Its an 85.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:09 PM
IBTL

Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:22 PM
hey ken its my buddys im not sure what year exactly. but hes runin 10's with ease no spray. never sprayed this motor so yeah

Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:34 PM
matt i will probably be there, i try to go to all the test and tunes, hurts my wallet though but its fun, i dont race though just watch but if i see you there ill come say hi or something

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Friday, August 26, 2005 6:57 AM
wikkymaster wrote:matt i will probably be there, i try to go to all the test and tunes, hurts my wallet though but its fun, i dont race though just watch but if i see you there ill come say hi or something

Sounds like a plan

Friday, August 26, 2005 1:29 PM
Matt how long have u been saying u were gonna go to 66 u still dont have a blow down tube yet till u get that then think about going

Friday, August 26, 2005 2:22 PM
he can go if he wants

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search