MILWAUKEE, WI MEET! (Sept 24) - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MILWAUKEE, WI MEET! (Sept 24)
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:01 AM
I WILL be showing up with the little lady...

couple questions, its at a park correct? I have a 100 sq/ft canapy I can bring and a cooler with some @!#$ if are cooking out or whatever? let me know

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:19 PM
How far is the drive from chicago
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:46 AM
Darkstars: yes its at a park.

Marco v: roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes. (thats what mapquest says for downtown chicago to hales corners).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:04 AM
Marco v wrote:How far is the drive from chicago

If you have to ask, ... it's too far!!! Marco, you have to remember that guys like me and Ryan actually drive places. Not like you lazy b*tards from Orland Park area "OMG!! :whine whine: 10 miles is too far to drive!!" H311, I drive like 30ish miles down to Orland 1-2 times a week!

Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:06 PM
well for those who didn't come. it only sprinkle off and on. just under 20 people ended up showing though. more then i had expected with the weather. we ended up just standing around the cars chatting and by like 7:30-8 what was left of us (7 or 8) went down to mcdonalds and got a bite to eat and hung out in the parking lot there for awhile. i left at around 9:30. all in all, it was a good turn out. hopefully next time it'll be a nicer day out.

i'll try to get my pics up tomorrow.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:34 AM
PICS FINALLY UP!!!

CLICK HERE

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search