Selling my 2000 cavalier, lots of mods - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling my 2000 cavalier, lots of mods
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:35 PM
I'm finally selling my cavalier. 2000 cavalier coupe, silver, The car is very nice, 42,000 miles, ice cold air conditioning, lots of mods, check my profile for pictures and mods, im located in central missouri, right by sedalia, will not ship the car somewhere, only local buyers, might possibly meet somewhere in between to show the car. I'm wanting $6500 for it. Alot more then that invested. Thanks.

Re: Selling my 2000 cavalier, lots of mods
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:23 PM
o, and you can reach me at 660-668-4880 or 660-287-1800, lol that might be kinda important to know....
Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:05 PM
pm me when you will sell for $1k that thig is so crazy modded that it might blow up on me and a would have to rebuild it with a 2.55L stroker.
Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:19 PM
well since it has the 2200 OHV in it, good luck gettin $6500 for it. i'm guessing, unless you luck out, you'll get somewhere around $4500-$5000 for it, if that.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:24 PM
Stevomerkx-you're an idiot, if you don't have anything to say that's actually serious, keep you'r mouth shut, and when I say modded, and if you even looked at my car, I'm pretty sure you would get the idea it's not my engine thats modded, yeah its not fast, but I'll smoke you with my new car, fool

boltz22-yeah, ive had pretty good luck with it so far, i only advertised on an online internet service for 3 days now and ive already had 4 ppl interested, 2 of which are going to the bank to see if they can get a loan for it.
Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:31 PM
Ok dont take this the wrong way, because everyone has there own opinion. But that is not heavily modded. It actually looks like rice to me.

But like i said thats just my opinion.

Good luck!

Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:15 PM
im shaking in my boots lol

what car you gonna buy a camero just like every other golden boy that sells his cavi? its the internet buddy i can say whatever the @!#$ i want.

u sure you can beat my car? you dont even know what i have. ill give you a hint: once in its life it had two turbos, now only one. it had a big wing on the back but now it has none. its white with a little HKS sticker on the back bumper. trust me what ever you gonna get i got you covered.
Friday, August 26, 2005 1:29 PM
No stevo, i dont have a camaro, i'm not a v-8 guy, and what are you trying to say, you have a supra? 300zx? y dont u just come out and say it retard?, i dont play guessing games, and I'm pretty confident in what I got. Honda power. I'm not going to keep posting in this though because it's idiotic, this is not a debating forum. that is all...
Friday, August 26, 2005 1:34 PM
o, and jay, ur an alright guy, not a dumb ss like 'stevo'
Friday, August 26, 2005 1:40 PM
damn 6500 ? the cars not even lowered. I thought I was asking alot but maybe I should raise my price on my car damn lol

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:12 PM
Im not really into the whole racing hondas thing, I think if you want to 'race' get a car made for it really but goodluck with the sale matt. So much for the jbody love

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search