Fiberglass Blitz Front Bumper For Sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fiberglass Blitz Front Bumper For Sale
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:13 PM
I have a cavalier fiberglass blitz front bumper for sale here....i would prefer to have the buyer come pick it up so i dont have to mess with shipping and all that....I am located in Central illinois about 20 mins from Peoria...

Its brand new never been installed still in primer from the company, got it from high rev, and I just wanna get it out of the garage, so make me an offer and i will prolly sell it....Thanks!

I know people are gonn ask for pics blah blah blah...just look at a blitz front bumper on ebay or anywhere...its the same exact thing...so make me an offer !

Re: Fiberglass Blitz Front Bumper For Sale
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:22 PM
I also have some other things including a JVC headunit, not sure what model it is but hey its a really good cd player that I would let go for cheap....

I have some second gen ractive strut bars for cheap....uhmmm, an rksport white hose kit....streetglow gold series green neon undercar kit....

I have an HM282 Transmission here...an isuzu transmission with perfect internals but a cracked case....a dual gauge pod....black in color....i think thats it....

Sunday, August 28, 2005 7:18 PM
20 min. from Peoria, are you closer to Galesburg or Blomington?
Monday, August 29, 2005 7:15 AM
Im closer to Peoria. 15 minutes if I drive fast.

Monday, August 29, 2005 9:18 AM
Are you willing to let it go for $75? And if so i'll drive down ang pick it up...
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:05 AM
Sure. Come pick it up. When do you wanna do this?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:33 AM
How about sunday the 11th, if that works for you e-mail me an address so i can mapquest it.......JJ-HOLMES2@WIU.EDU
Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:59 AM
That works for me....

my address is 122 edds avenue pekin, IL 61554.....i dont care if everyone on jbo knows my address lol lemme know

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:55 PM
"Map Quest is the best ever".........I was figuering mid afternoon, does that work for you?
Friday, September 02, 2005 2:04 PM
Thats good for me. hit me cell when you get close.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search