olathe overland park area anyone? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
olathe overland park area anyone?
Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:31 PM
hey just curious to see how if many if any j's are out here or near olathe or overlandpark.

Re: olathe overland park area anyone?
Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:01 PM
well i'm in independence mo not that far away.
i have family out in olathe.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:54 PM
thats cool just seeing if any one that i ever see out here with a j-body if there on this site or not
Saturday, September 03, 2005 10:30 PM
well i'm out there almost every weekend but my cavy aint running right know so i'm driving my lumina.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 10:42 PM
lol well best of luck to getting it back out of the streets you prob have seen me driving around out there a black 05 cavy with an srt-4 wing on the back and b&m sticker on the rear window
Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:03 AM
yeah i have seen you serveral times. i'll be back out there next weekend i hope in my new cavy if i can get it up and running. next weekend i should be out off black bob and santa fa at walmart. i'll have my cuz run his car up there and we all can start meeting out there if it's cool with you.

Sunday, September 04, 2005 1:54 PM
ya that would be cool ya im always up around that area. my aol s/n tylem28 just hit me up on there or send a message to my inbox and work out details later
Sunday, September 04, 2005 2:27 PM
There's actually alot of us around the KC area, we just haven't had our monthly meet in awhile. But alas our next meet will be next weekend at the O.P. Hooters, just look for my post about in the next day or so.. BTW I'm from O.P. as well, driving one of the few dropped Sunfires in KC.

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Sunday, September 04, 2005 5:08 PM
alright cool i would like to meet some people from this area and see all whats out there as i havent seen very many modded j's around and it wouldnt help to get some ideas.
Sunday, September 04, 2005 5:17 PM

I'll probably be coming up to KCIR on 9/18 for Import faceoff.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Sunday, September 04, 2005 5:21 PM
alright i havent decided if im going to go or not to that if i do i prob wont run

Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:56 PM
Hmm, I might have to try and make it out there Gary. I haven't been out to KCIR much since I used to race my old pontiac.

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:05 PM
i'm from the missouri side, specifically Lee's Summit. But I'm always all over the place. People know my car when they see it because... well... it's the only Cavalier in KC with Toyota tail lights for one.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:40 PM
alright well i think we need to gather up some people around this area. skinny j i say that you said something about not having a monthly meet so is that some type of club or just a group of people. i never really have been much into clubs but i dunno the more i think about it, its not that bad. well just keep me posted on everything everyone anyone else out there from the olathe overland park area or close surely there more
Monday, September 05, 2005 11:01 AM
we are basically just a group of people that meets once a month, eats food, looks at boobs (we always meet at Hooters), and talk about our cars and whatnot. Good... sorta clean fun. Afterwards, the older guys like to go get drunk. Some people just head home, but I always encourage some of them to come out racing with me... losers!

Monday, September 05, 2005 2:03 PM
alright so this weekend you guys meeting up there. would like to meet up with everyone around the area and see whats all out there. just let me know when and what time
Monday, September 05, 2005 7:22 PM
Tyler Lemburg wrote:alright so this weekend you guys meeting up there. would like to meet up with everyone around the area and see whats all out there. just let me know when and what time

@!#$ it, I'LL post the thread.

Skinny J is too lazy

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:25 AM
I'm not to far away from that area.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:50 PM
Im from the Olathe area myself, I must say I was active with the f-body clubs back in the Z28 day's and still stay involved but as a spectator now that I have the Z24. I think gathering the local J's would be cool, I know of at least two others directly that would be down. People in this town think im crazy when I explain to them that Z24 cavaliers can put up a fight at on the streets/track, I like to make believers out of nonbelievers one Honda at a time. Let me know when you all are meeting up, Hooters in OP works for me.

2001 Z24 (bolt-ons) 15.01 @ 90.78mph
Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:13 PM
damn looks like it's going to be a big show up. my first one but i hope to meet alot of you and not have many ppl back out. also does any one know much about fabercating body parts ? ok i cant spell so what.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:46 PM
bornpro wrote:damn looks like it's going to be a big show up. my first one but i hope to meet alot of you and not have many ppl back out. also does any one know much about fabercating body parts ? ok i cant spell so what.

well it depends on what you want to fabricate. Clay, whom I called the other night and said he will be there, knows a LOT about fiberglassing. He does it for a living.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:37 PM
is it the same clay that i sold the interior door panel to ?
or is it some one else ?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:03 PM
bornpro wrote:is it the same clay that i sold the interior door panel to ?
or is it some one else ?

dats deh guy

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search