eco motor with low miles!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
eco motor with low miles!!!!
Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:19 PM
Selling 02 eco 2.2 out of a Z24 around 50,000 miles. Looking to get $750 or best offer.. If any body has a question hit me on my cell.....309-314-0062

Re: eco motor with low miles!!!!
Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:01 PM
750? i think you over shooting, you can get a complete donor car for that. prolly with less miles on it.

good luck though
Monday, September 12, 2005 12:03 AM
yea and 02 z24's cam with the 2.4 not the eco so i dont know wat ur talking bout

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:13 AM
It's an 02 coupe withe the Z24 body package, sorry should have made that clear. The car is a total loss but there are still a lot of good parts, what ever you guys need just call....
Monday, September 12, 2005 9:51 AM
what color is it

Monday, September 12, 2005 3:44 PM
Eric Altman: You could get a 02 Z24 eco in canada, and you could also get a 02 Sunfire GT with an eco and if you felt like it you could order a regular cavy, or sunfire SE with the eco in 02 as well, like I did, lol.

Mitch: you are asking a bit too much for the motor, hell for double what your asking you can get a brand new eco with a warranty, I'd say around 500 would be a more resonable asking price....but even then I've found plenty of eco with less miles for less then that at area salvage yards....

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:22 PM
well it's alittle more than double the price than what he is asking.

here is the price from JBP

JP0570 - JBP Ecotec L61/L42
Performance Crate Engine
Price: [$4900 (US$3,920.00)]

$1000 refundable engine core charge
upon return of your engine core.

but even then it's not bad for a new eco with a warranty.
so it would be a total of about 2,920 for the new eco.

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:47 PM
Actually, JBP is totally screwing people if they are asking that much for a stock crate eco, considering that you can buy the 2.0 supercharged eco from your local dealer for less then $4,000, list price. Hell you can buy a supercharged 3.8 for less then 4k. I have access to a GM computer less then 5 foot from my desk at work so I have access to all GM part numbers, along with my GM trax dealer code and and account #, which get me up-to-date list (your price) dealer and trade prices of all GM parts numbers, and their availiblity. And last time I checked the stock eco just shy of 1,900 list....

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:38 PM
Yea the price is a litlle high, but thats what there going for in my area. I work for a salvage yard my boss set the price....... And the question about color, it's yellow with charcol interior............The miles are also rounded up about ten thou the dam odomiter is goofed up.......
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:47 AM
How much for the front seats? if they are charcoal too? How much to ship to 61021?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:06 PM
Sorry we dont ship, usually we only do local or pick-up, i'll talk to the boss and see what he thinks about it...

Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:06 PM
I see your in eaqst moline, not too far from me so id pick up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search