LS Sport Body Kit - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LS Sport Body Kit
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:45 PM
I have a 05 Cav. LS (that means no chrome rimes, ground effects, or spoiler)
i handled the rims problem, and i just found the LS Sport spoiler on ebay
but i can't find the LS Sport Ground effects.....so if anyone knows where i can get them, thatd be cool.......thanks

Re: LS Sport Body Kit
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:55 PM
At the dealer they will crack heads, But if you're handy you can get them pre painted by visiting a dealer after dark, thats how i got mine

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:32 AM
ya well i don't think that will be possible so i guess i will go through the dealer for hopefully less than like 600 maybe???

thanks
Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:50 AM
Hit up the JY's - Junkyards. You might have to take them piece-by-piece off a few different Cav's, but it'll be a lot cheaper than going to the Stealership.

Hey L33t, don't they have camera's at your Stealerships?? I plan on finding mine parked on the side of the road I even found one a few blocks away... Too bad they're silver - Now, to find those removal instructions so I can do it fast as h311 w/o getting seen/caught...

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:27 PM
the front and rear its all one piece built into the bumper, you will need to replace the bumpers, or buy a RKSport lip kit or something, the sides can be removed but are outrageously priced

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:37 PM
Ahh, yes, 03+ is all built-in. 02 isn't I was figurin' on grabbin the whole front bumper anyway tho (you've seen mine...). The trunk is *monitored* by anti-theft tho, so all I can get from the back is the lips. I'll have to get the actual bumper elsewhere.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:39 PM
Im telling !

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:25 PM
You don't even know where I live?? Even if you did drive 30 miles up here, you'd still have to figure out where the car is (assuming the owner & car are at home) - and there are prolly plenty of LS Sport Cav's around here.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:40 PM
Matt he lvies in DesPlains lets go out there hahah jk

Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:48 PM
wo hoo busted j/k

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:28 PM
Roughed In wrote:Hit up the JY's - Junkyards. You might have to take them piece-by-piece off a few different Cav's, but it'll be a lot cheaper than going to the Stealership.

Hey L33t, don't they have camera's at your Stealerships?? I plan on finding mine parked on the side of the road I even found one a few blocks away... Too bad they're silver - Now, to find those removal instructions so I can do it fast as h311 w/o getting seen/caught...

mine were grey also hehe

Friday, September 23, 2005 12:45 PM
Any other cheap mod suggestions....o and i can't seem to find a short ram for an ecotec
so if somebody could tell me thatd be tremendous
Friday, September 23, 2005 11:04 PM
go to ebaymotors and search for "ecotec" and you will find plenty of them, I suggest getting the 30$ intake made for the 2.4 because it will fit ur ecotec

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search