Parting out 95 2.2l cavalier - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Parting out 95 2.2l cavalier
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:10 PM
same color i imagine. if you could get pics id appreciate it. I have no idea how much they weigh, ill say 50 lbs each and see what it says. I can get them ground for 22 per seat. so thats about $45 for both shipping.so add on the seats and let me know. I would like to see pics to see what condition they are in before i buy

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:15 PM
I still SERIOUSLY need the bumper and windshield... time is just a killer right now. Well, time and being broke as fack.

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Friday, September 16, 2005 7:08 PM
I got the bumper reserved already for you heff, it just needs an new home As for the windsheild, if you can get it out and find the time soon Its yours aswell..

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:10 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:same color i imagine. if you could get pics id appreciate it. I have no idea how much they weigh, ill say 50 lbs each and see what it says. I can get them ground for 22 per seat. so thats about $45 for both shipping.so add on the seats and let me know. I would like to see pics to see what condition they are in before i buy

I'll get you pics, but shipped if theyre $45 to ship, it would be $145 hopefully cause sometimes need to pay more for an oddly shape.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:28 AM
hey...how much u want for the cat-back exhaust? and about how much would shipping be to ottumwa, ia 52501....thanx

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:24 AM
Give my cat-back for 100 bux, shipping is another 50.

Friday, September 23, 2005 9:28 PM
Whole car is sold later folks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search