Orland Park!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Orland Park!!!
Friday, October 07, 2005 7:28 AM
Is anyone coming out tonight.....We should get some people out because winter is almost here and wont have many more weekends.Whos in for tonight let me know

Re: Orland Park!!!
Friday, October 07, 2005 11:33 AM
after 10pm if you think you will still be there, ill give you a call or something since you might have a race tonight

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:51 AM
Too bad I didn't see this till today or I would have

Warning: Several things: your signature is too wide (500x200 limit), the smileys jerking off is
inappropriate and the file size of your signature exceeds the 80k limit. Please change it
before you post again.
Expires: Saturday, October 8, 2005 9:31 PM PT
Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:27 PM
i was out last night and there were no cars out at all. People are hybernating allready?

01 Z24 Turbo Auto. 14.0 on 8psi 2.0 60 foot. falling times.
Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:02 PM
What time were u up there luke? And MAtt where were u going last night wen we seen u , Ill be out tonight with a couple of my buddys if anyone goes up there

Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:19 PM
it was kinda late allready actually. like 1130 or so. Even at advace auto there was nobody. So I drove out to doty road to maybe catch a race or two and nobody was there either. I was pissed. I finally get the trans fixed and noone is around. The only thing I can figure why noone was there was because US 41 dragstrip had its last street car chaos of the year yesterday. I may be out again tonight depending on the weather. If its raining I won't be out. Cold does not bother me. And my car loves it.

01 Z24 Turbo Auto. 14.0 on 8psi 2.0 60 foot. falling times.
Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:32 PM
i just checked and they say no rain but thats what they said for yesturday too but it rained but yea ill be out there tonight. my car loves it tooo

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search