Heartland Chapter "KC" meet this Sat. - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Heartland Chapter "KC" meet this Sat.
Friday, October 07, 2005 1:36 AM
i am in wyoming attending Wyotech, I am taking upholstery right now so i wont be anyhwere around for a while

Friday, October 07, 2005 5:28 AM
Soooo, Abe, you finally washed your car, or even better yet your engine bay?!!! lol just giving ya @!#$ man!

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Friday, October 07, 2005 7:36 AM
Clay Daniel wrote:i am in wyoming attending Wyotech, I am taking upholstery right now so i wont be anyhwere around for a while

you dirty whore. i can't believe you just... left us here...

Skinny J wrote:Soooo, Abe, you finally washed your car, or even better yet your engine bay?!!! lol just giving ya @!#$ man!

Later,
Skinny J

i haven't exactly washed it YET... i'll do that tonight and maybe again tomorrow. no point in washing what's coming off anyways

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Friday, October 07, 2005 2:05 PM
hey bad news found out what's wrong with the car. taking it to auto customs underground and they are going to put it on a dino and run some tests on it monday at 8:30 free test but they get to fix it they told me to bring 200 and they would have it running after i get off work. so no one will see the car this weekend but next weekend at kmart hopefully.

Re: Heartland Chapter
Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:07 AM
Ehhh Jason I should have taken your advice and not gotten into any trouble. Racing on axles going bad isn't a good idea as... now... my front axles are as close to broke as you can get without actually snapping.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:43 PM
Why were they bad in the first place? looks like some aftermarket ones are in place

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:16 PM
Damn that sucks Abe, and to think that I was considering not taking my own advise last night and hitting the races with ya...

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:29 PM
we had a good time. you can see some of the videos here: Last week's... right click and save-as.
Last night's... right click and save-as.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search