Toyota tails - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota tails
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:54 AM
I have a set of Toyota tails brand new. Never been mounted for sale if anyone is interested.

Re: Toyota tails
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:33 AM
Now why'd ya'll go and wait until after I already bought new tails?? haha. Are they 95-99 (red/amber) or 00-02 (red/clear)? And how much $$?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:12 AM
hmmmmmmm

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:48 AM
I know bornpro on this site really wants a pair. I already have mine, have had them since last summer and love them.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:49 AM
twitch ones r they

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:51 AM
My reasoning tells me they are 96-99 Toyota Tails. Because there aren't 00-02 tails, just 00 tails. Toyota Cavalier was only made 96-00. And the 2000 Toyota Tails are RARE and ugly... rock on for the 96-99 tails.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:40 PM
I'll trade you my 3rd gen carbon fiber tails for em. I'll even make a trip for it hehe...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:16 PM
will you go cheaper then 100 bucks?

Thats the going rate on ebay right now...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:55 PM
I have seen them, He lives 2 blocks from me. They are brand new never used. and they are the 95-99 ones. not the fuguly 00+ ones.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:12 PM
What's up Ken? Haven't seen you in a while. Yes, These are the red/amber. I have two sets, one is on my car and the other set is brand new. Perfect ,no scratches and still in the bubble wrap. I paid $250 for the set . I doubt I'll get that but will go with the best offer. They have he harnesses and the bulbs in them as well. I can show you how I wired them with no wire cutting involved. Sorry for the delay in response but I work nights and just got into work.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:22 PM
Whats going on Paul. I haven't seen you in sometime. I finally turboed my cavy. It still needs a good tune and some minor improvements, but its getting there.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:45 PM
I thought I heard you had that finished. How's the bike? My schedule at work has been crazy lately. Call or stop by sometime.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search