need LSsport stuff? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need LSsport stuff?
Monday, November 14, 2005 8:37 AM
LS Sport 16" chrome wheels with Eagle RSA tires that are like new, only driven on for like 5-6 K miles, around there. Rims have no sctrathes or curb marks. $300 + your wheels, don't care if they steelies with bald tires, doesn't matter they will only be on the car while its sits for winter. The tires alone cost more then the asking price.

LS Sport side skirts in ultra silver metallic $150

LSport rear bumper in ultra silver mettalic $150

sides and rear are on the car now and they will not be removed untill at the earliest thanksgiving weekend, after that I can take em off whenever as long as its dry outside. Wheels are dirty form siting for so long but get them when you want, wash em and clean them up with Eagle One never dull.

Re: need LSsport stuff?
Monday, November 14, 2005 8:40 AM
plus the hood in the same color, has one rock chip the size of a ball point pen dot $200

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:43 AM
150 bucks! damn! idk hit me up on AIM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, November 14, 2005 9:34 AM
prices aren't set in stone...

Monday, November 14, 2005 9:47 AM
i want the wheels...

Monday, November 14, 2005 12:09 PM
The sides wont fit mine will they? Wheels do look good guys saw them last night. plus look who is selling them.

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:19 PM
me and vince talked already, but just an FYI... sides and rear and wheels fit every 95+ (sides only fit coupes though)

as for the sides, $150 shipped ($42.07 to ship to east coast + price of bubble wrap) $100 local pickup

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:24 PM
Are the rims officially spoken for? If not contact me!

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:47 PM
no they are npot spoken for, Andy said he wants them when he comes up with the money, and no offense Andy but after the last time selling my 17's I had like 4 people who told me to hold them and never came though, nothing against you but I'm not going through that again

Monday, November 14, 2005 2:31 PM
@!#$e, I need both the front and rear bumper, but with Christmas around the corner.....

Watching for now.

Monday, November 14, 2005 2:34 PM
ryan, I'm going to try to hit you up on aim about the skirts. Not sure when you will be on but if you see me on hit me up cause I'll be at work and not at the comp the whole time. If your not going to be on don't worry about it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:12 PM
you live in chicago.....i want some ls rims but not sure how they would get here lol...my sis lives in chicago so maybee i can convince her to house them till i can pick them up.....

i need a sig!
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:39 PM
Matt send me a PM if you want...

the rear bumper and wheels are "sold" although they are not gone, someone is gonna come out on December 4th and pick em up but is surpossed to send money this weekend... once I actually recieve money they are officially sold.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:57 PM
Wheels and rear bumper are officially sold, I recieved payment today.

The side skirts alot of people have showed interest in but there is nothign official yet.

The hood someone is "surpossed" to come down middle of december to pick it up, but is not officially sold untill I have money in my hand.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 3:05 PM
I'm getting paypaled the $ tonight for the side skirts so those are sold

Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:22 PM
sideskirts are sold

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search