F#$% Winter - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F#$% Winter
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:54 AM
Sorry for this useless post but i hate the cold weather and snow.winter can kiss my @$$. This sucks i hate beiung cold. Especially today when there is like 40 mph winds and then on top of that its still snowing. Granted im getting 4 new snow tires mounted and balance for 75 bucks but thats not the point. I still need to go find that tire calculator to see wwhatr the difference in my speedo will be but boyond that . Winter still sucks, can i get and amen on that one. can anyone else back me up on this? or do you all love winter and are happy its here. cuz im not and could care less if we have snow or winter. atleast its not going to stick.

Re: F#$% Winter
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:00 AM
I work outdoors year round. Everytime I complain about winter nothing happens, so I just live with it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:35 AM
http://www.j-body.org/library/tire.php

Yeah we got all that wind/snow yesterday. I still need to replace my strut mounts/ upper motor mount

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:07 AM
AMEN

My plans include moving to Dallas as soon as possible. It'll prolly be a few years tho Costs too much $$$ to move.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:08 AM
Oh, to top it off, my stupid door was frozen this morning!! Some good remote popper does when the door won't open

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:58 PM
It's snowing here and I drove my GTO to work today

Snow > High-power rear wheel drive car

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:11 PM
^ I used to have a Firebird That was a TON of fun in un-plowed Chicago streets! Stupid a*hole residents on the street push the snow from their driveways, right into the middle of the street! I tried to go around, got stuck, was fish-tailin' and repeatedly came close to hitting a parked car. Finally the a$$ who put the snow there (and still was) decided he ought to help since it was really his fault I was in that mess - I made it thru all the snow up to in front of his house after all. That was during the blizzards a coupla years ago now.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:21 PM
try working outside for a living. Then you really have no need to complain about it because it just makes it that much harder. You learn to live with it after a couple years but it does take a toll on your body. .

01 Z24 Turbo
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:14 PM
I work construction so i do work outside year round.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:49 AM
Ahh the life of a Union " Outdoor Plumber" . Only work when the ground is not frozen. I love playing in the snow though. As soon as the parks start making snow I'll be busting out the board and hitting the hills.

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:31 PM
love the snow (i snowmobile) but can do without the cold.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:48 PM
Hell I broke out the hot cholocate a month ago anything under 50 sucks ass...

Team Altered Car Club

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:07 PM
It's tooo freakin coldddd !!!

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search