Team JDF and Midwest JBO Dyno Day (Pics-Vids) - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team JDF and Midwest JBO Dyno Day (Pics-Vids)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:40 AM
Only thing I've noticed is that squeaking noise in the first vid that Erik put up. I can't figure out what the hell it's comin' from, but I have not taken the car apart to check it out yet. I need to lift it and pull off the front wheel and inspect the suspension, and check to see if it's door/fender rubbing or something. Any other ideas of what to check would be greatly appreciated

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:32 AM
the only vids i took were with eriks camera. i was shooting some 35mm stills of you guys going through there. we need to do it better though...if you go hard through there you can make some awesome vids and photos.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:49 AM
haha paul that was great

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:50 AM
A better camera and a mount would help a lot too, haha.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:52 AM
wikkymaster wrote:haha paul that was great

Like I said before, it's really too bad that I didn't know to have my camera goin' the first time we went thru those snakes - THAT was awesome Just ask Ken or the other guy haha. Kenny boy thought I pulled the E-Brake, but if I had done that I woulda spun out.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:40 AM
sheesh paul nice one, besides ever heard of staying in ur lane!! lol!!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:13 AM
I was trying to get the speedometer in the view, I was doin' like 50-55MPH I think? Kinda hard to stay on the correct side of the double-yellow. Actually, you can kinda see it at times in the non-crash vid, and you see it for like a second right before I go off the road in the crash vid. Hard to be sure, but it looked like it was 45-50 in that brief view.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 2:05 PM
i put down 183 hp and 189 tq on 7 psi air fuel was off the chart rich literally. I could not pull enough fuel with the safc and they didnt' give us enough time to. My boost actuator would not go above 7psi. This friday I picked up a 10psi hahn racecraft actuator to have more consistant boost.
Daves car laid down 275 hp and almost 300 tq at 10psi not even taken to redline due to the VSS kicking in since they did the pull in fourth gear without him knowing. And then when he asked to disable it they told him they had to get the car off the dyno and would not wait.
Ricardo that Benz is quite a bit louder than you think. That video was not a good example of it. I am hosting some up on streetfire.net right now and i will post up the links later.

01 Z24 Turbo MMMM YUMMY
Sunday, November 27, 2005 2:25 PM
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=2A932A9E-38CB-455E-8EF4-CE41972E8AB8 needs time to optimize . Benz C32 AMG Compressor

01 Z24 Turbo MMMM YUMMY
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search