HEARTLAND JBO NOV MEET. Saturday 11/19/05 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HEARTLAND JBO NOV MEET. Saturday 11/19/05
Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:30 PM
Well kiddies it's that time again. We're doing it the 3rd weekend of this month because I said so and because I was busy at the Senses Fail / Saves the Day concert this past Saturday night. But... here's the details.

Saturday, 11/19/05
Hooters on Metcalf
Overland Park, KS
7:00 p.m.

It's getting cold outside so all of you homos that show up at 8:00 just to make an entrance... spare the rest of us standing there freezing our nuts off (well except for Jason's sister... I don't think she has nuts, she's too cute) and show up BEFORE 7:20. It'd be appreciated.

See you guys there.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Re: HEARTLAND JBO NOV MEET. Saturday 11/19/05
Monday, November 14, 2005 3:58 PM
hmm if i get paid on time i might try to show up for once, i've been wanting to meet you guys for a while. later!

-CT-

Monday, November 14, 2005 4:52 PM
I will try to be there this time, I am almost always out of town when everyone gets together.

Off note - Has anyone talked to skinny lately? I was a little curious because the other night I thought I saw a wrecked silver Sunfire with wheels like his on the news. I do not have his number and all the numbers for Snoop and Clay that I have do not work.

Hopefully it was not him.
Monday, November 14, 2005 10:27 PM
I've got his number, I'll give him a ringaling. Mark, you haven't seen my car in a while... you'd be proud

And no cheating, you can't go to my registry and check, you just have to wait and see for yourself

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:39 AM
i'm not going to be at this one. deer hunting opened last weekend so i'll be up north fri, sat and sun. so i'll talk to you all when i get back.

oh and i finally got my 2.4 into a shop it's just the guy is doing it on the side so it's going to take about a week to get it back. but atleast it's getting fixed.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:27 AM
Mark and too everyone,

I'm very sad to tell you all this, but I'm finally able to sit down and attempt to type what I'm about to say. Late last Wed. night early Thurs. morning Tara and I were in a accident. Reports are saying that we were both ok from it, but it looks as if Tara got out of the car right after the accident, and just at that point we were struck by another car at full speed. Tara died instantly. Words cannot express how I'm am feeling right now and, I just buried Tara yesterday, and this is the most difficult thing I've had to deal with in my life, and I'm not dealing with it well.. I need to go now

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:11 AM
oh my god. Jason, I am so sorry man. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and you family

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:38 AM
Jason,

I am sorry to hear about that, I saw it on the news and knew it what you. But had no way to get a hold of anyone. I was hoping it was someone else but my gut feeling was the opposite.

If there is anything you need please let me know.

Mark
816-550-4580
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:01 PM
Well I think I'm going to try and make it out Sat night, though I may need a ride. Tara's family and I will be packing up her belongings at my place earlier that day, and it's probably going to be very tuff, so I think getting out for a bit may help. So maybe I'll see you all.

Later,
Jason

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:32 PM
Jason just give me a call.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:06 PM
Hey Skinny If u need a ride just give the word will be happy to drop someone from Kc will be there for you I'm always here for you

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:44 PM
Oh god. I'm sorry man, just found out, I'm sorry about Tara.

She will be missed.

Let me know if you need anything at all (816) 863-5617. I'll be here for all of my fellow .org brethren, you've taken me in like family, I shall do the same.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:22 AM
Well gentlemen I doubt I will be showing up. My car is still broke, and unless I can basically get it out of the shop, find another head to put on it, and a new head gasket, then I just might get to keep the car. If not, my parents are going to scrap it. So... we'll see what happens.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:06 AM

Jason, So sorry for the loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Friday, November 18, 2005 1:33 AM
Jason.........words escape me right now. I have no idea what to say except my thoughts and prayers are with you and of course with Tara. If you need anything let me know man (913) 593-9596. Whatever it is I'm there bro. My deepest regards to you and your family and Tara's family.

Also, if you want a ride to the meet hit me up I'd be more than happy to swing by and pick you up on my way out there. Of course it means you'd get acura on you. LOL

Just know that the KC click is behind you 100% and we always help fellow members.

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:47 AM
I really hate to ask this right know but will the z24 or eco injectors work on a 2200
Friday, November 18, 2005 8:09 AM
sycx 1 A.K.A snoop wrote:I really hate to ask this right know but will the z24 or eco injectors work on a 2200

Dont count on it.

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:27 AM
sycx 1 A.K.A snoop wrote:I really hate to ask this right know but will the z24 or eco injectors work on a 2200

yes they will snoop. the Z24 injectors are 24# injectors vs the stock 2200's 19#.

Friday, November 18, 2005 12:13 PM
Ok 1yes /1 no can we go for a tiebreaker I'm thinking of going to a junkyard and pick up some or what injectors will work thats bigger
Friday, November 18, 2005 10:25 PM
sycx 1 A.K.A snoop wrote:Ok 1yes /1 no can we go for a tiebreaker I'm thinking of going to a junkyard and pick up some or what injectors will work thats bigger

u wrench it might have a 3rd gen Z24 in there. but they don't inventory so you can never be sure. Birmingham always has a few Z's in there, and they do inventory.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:31 PM
Snoop, I have some like new (only about 2k on them) 2.4L injectors....

Jason

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:14 AM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:

yes they will snoop. the Z24 injectors are 24# injectors vs the stock 2200's 19#.

I thought they were 24# injectors on 00+ 2.4ls?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:32 PM
all LD9's were 24# injectors

Monday, November 21, 2005 1:21 PM
Actually there were two types of injectors used in the LD9 2.4. Gm changed to the most recent type injector mid model year 99, when they also changed over to the non egr motor with sligtly higher compression, and a different smaller starter, amoung other things...

Jason

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search