Got my underbodies - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Got my underbodies
Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:27 AM
I am most deffiently not a ricer and I have a body kit and carbon fiber hood. The reason for that stuff first was because my car was looking like crap and I wanted to do a 04 swap considering I'm putting in an ecotec and building it after my air ride goes in.

And when you go to a car show there is only so much you can do to a motor, there is endless possibilities for exterior and interior styling. Why don't you just get rid of your turd of a car and mount the motor to some wheels and drive that around

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:38 AM

Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:22 AM
cavmania wrote:
And I know no one will see my side because they are just like you, all the looks of a fast car with none of the performance. Actually I think that makes you a POSER. And dont come back trying to say the people on your list are like you because they arent at all. Thier cars can have body kits because they actually are pretty quick. You just have a body kit. Remember Its ok to have a car that looks like it runs 10s if it actually can (Its a metaphor so dont try to come back saying none of them do run 10's)

So there is you calling me a poser. and yes what about your ricey 10,000 K HID kit? thats a ricer move right there. and what projectors are you using so that you dont blind oncoming drivers?

its not even worth comparing my car to his anymore. there is nothing to compare. he just doesnt realize people would much rather have my car than his, even though his is an LS sport, i have the same options if not better options than his does from the factory. but hey thats just the way people on here see it. and also attitude has a lot to do with it.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:23 AM
Milkmancavy(bustinurarse) wrote:i really hate to thread jack but vincent can u tell me how to get ahold of winks now does he have a new site or what. i never had a problem with him so i still dont mind ordering from him. ya and guess i have to put this i drive a turd 2 and im proud of my turd hahahaha

And its a whole new owner. the new owner is a great guy and he isnt fully open yet. but i believe its winksonline.com

Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:26 PM
I agree with you throughout this whole post Vincent. Just let people be and do their own thing. Just have repect for what they've done and are doing.

BTW I'd rather have your car Vincent lol

Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:44 PM
yeah i like yours but i recomend that you remove the throttle body spacer. the only thing im not a fan of is your rims. but its your car and if you like it then thats good.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:46 PM
Yea the throttle body spacer isn't on there, and i odered new rims that'll be here thursday!

Sunday, February 04, 2007 1:36 PM
Those are gonna look good then. although it sucks cuz the 2.2 autos are slow, trust me i knew. used to have one then went eco and am much happier.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 2:10 PM
Im doing an eco swap tho, so that'll fix that lol, I know Its a lot of work but that's the fun in it!

Sunday, February 04, 2007 2:28 PM
Here are the pics I told you Id get you. It was cold and dark out so they arent the best quality, when it warms up Ill get some more

and ya.. I made em two different colors jus to show the different color modes... Ill eventually take pictures with every color they do. Gimme some feedback guys

Sunday, February 04, 2007 2:45 PM
looks like they might need some better placement to make them more effective. i think your side skirts are really blocking them possibly?

Sunday, February 04, 2007 5:10 PM
ya they are but i cant find ne where else to put em'

Sunday, February 04, 2007 5:57 PM
Personally, body mods aren't my cup of tea. But I've noticed something every time I go to a car show/meet/shine what have you....

The cars that seem to be riced out the most, get their pictures taken the most, and the most attention. Whether or not that has to do with them making fun of it, or actually liking the way they look, they grab attention. I think that's the main goal. I normally get one person asking me what's done with the car, maybe half a dozen as opposed to the people with the double decker wings.. who have tons of curious onlookers...

Can I say my car is awesome? Not really, but I like it just fine.

And I'm just going to come out and say it. Cavmania. You're a little bitch man. You're so damned old and here you are arguing with how supreme your opinion is, Alright you don't like cars with modded bodies. Well I don't like you. Period. And, well, pardon me for not agreeing with you at all. I like brandon's car, I think it was said that he bought it done up like that. That's his perogative. How many times do people buy cars already done up for them? Hell even some cars bought from the dealer are already "done up" in an attempt to sell them.

You really surprise me Cavmania. I've seen some of your posts and you tend to be a pretty insightful guy. I suppose I was wrong.
As for your dream car. Go buy it. Go post on the civic/crx forums. GTFO my internets, "noob"

Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:44 PM
Cavmania (Brandon), How is it that your 30yrs Old here and on myspace your 19yrs. Funny Huh ? Just thought I'd add that lil tid bit for all. As for this lil comment :

Quote:

Hey Vincent, do you ever get pubic hair in your mouth?...seeing thats where NightmareSS's balls are all the time..

Anyway, how do YOU deem anything rice? LMFAO

Does it ever feel like your taking to many laxatives considering all the @!#$ that is flowing from your cum recepticle...

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:49 PM
I would use too many words cz hes gonna try and say em while hes readin it, and he'll probably choke. This dudes a punk bitch and I garuntee he wouldnt be sayin @!#$ to my face but he sure can be an internet hardass, bring it on bud.

Monday, February 05, 2007 2:09 AM
Well this thread went to hell fast

and if he's that young. well @!#$. I guess I take back what I said about him being older. Colby. I do like your car, it's a nice clean look that I could really get used to seeing more often rather than full on drift kits and what not. It's Subtle and it just fits. But it 's not my style as I said for myself.

Anyways, wherever you take the car, whatever happens. take good care of it. It'll still be a cavalier. but you know what. it's YOUR cavalier damnit.

let the masses be screwed.

Monday, February 05, 2007 9:02 AM
i really cant believe that this thread is not locked by now.....and to think that i started it all 2 weeks ago with my "neons are very 1983 comment"....sorry i was just messing around...i didnt think it would turn into this!!!

cripes!

Monday, February 05, 2007 9:33 AM
Neons may be very 1983, but LEDs are absolutley awesome and give a car a completely different look. I am very happy with the LEDs and Im very happy with how my car looks, cavmania jus cant @!#$in quit his bitchin about ne thing and I have no problem with slappin a turbo in my @!#$in car but I dont have the money to do it. Im sure there is alot more money wrapped up in my car then there is in his, and if he thinks it is a waste of money than he can go @!#$ off for all I care. Alot of people like my car and Im fine with that but wen he comes in here bitchin sayin all this @!#$ about my car im gonna get defensive. I kno everyone else on JBO would do the same

Monday, February 05, 2007 9:38 AM
^^^^ Don't Worry, This @!#$ Fest has been going on even longer and the mods don't seem to care.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Monday, February 05, 2007 4:00 PM
I just get a huge kick out of the fact CavMania is calling Vince a ricer . . . . Everyone knows that 90% of the time, if someone is throwing the word ricer around and calling someone a ricer, the ricer is usually the guy saying it.

Brandon, where did you mount those? The front/rear look pretty decent, but the sides didn't really come out at all. With the skirts on there, you might have wanted to move the side tubes a little bit more towards the middle of the car. That way the light will disperse more and just not shine directly against the skirt blocking most of it. Thats how I did mine and the entire underside of the car is blue, lol. Then again, I don't have skirts, but the idea is the same.
Monday, February 05, 2007 4:15 PM
Yeah the led's i had on my car hit my bc2 skirts like that also. I just twisted the tubes so they face the center of the car more and it lit up the entire underside of the car instead of 2 small focused beams of light. It looked better to me, i did the same with the front and rear also, but on less of an extreme angle.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search