Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 23 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:49 AM
yeah don't even think you'll have ANY effect on MY panties curtis!

Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:07 AM
steve, now im not trying to give you offense in any way possible, so please do not take it that way...

but the way i see it is if you have enough time to post on JBO every day you should have enough time to spend with your fiance (sp)....

Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:49 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:yeah don't even think you'll have ANY effect on MY panties curtis!

I told ya I quoted the wrong post sheesh, can't a guy get a break lol.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:05 AM
yeah...YOUR FACE!! thUg LifE!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:12 PM
z yaaaa wrote:steve, now im not trying to give you offense in any way possible, so please do not take it that way...

but the way i see it is if you have enough time to post on JBO every day you should have enough time to spend with your fiance (sp)....

I'm usually posting from my cell phone, while at work. I'm just tired of people having to gloat about being hot @!#$ and everyone thinking that only fast cars are cool cars... Show Cars are for Queers!

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:14 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:Brandon, how far you got til it runs? About all i need is gauges, exhaust, oil supply, plugs, and fmu and lines. its close.

Well so far I have a block and the BS delete on the way, Its 2 degrees and I dont have any access to a warm garage. Not to mention I wouldnt drive it right now if I could.

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:17 PM
hey everybody i just put a bid down on a house!!! im pretty sure they will take it as it was definatly generous.

good thing-its got a 950 sq ft garage and its MASSIVE hehe

also a lot of street area (as its a corner lot) to provide parking for the many j-body's i hope to see there this summer

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:37 PM
z yaaaa wrote:hey everybody i just put a bid down on a house!!! im pretty sure they will take it as it was definatly generous.

also a lot of street area (as its a corner lot) to provide parking for the many j-body's i hope to see there this summer

ill be there for sure sometime this year haha. Oh and i updated my P&M post got the head studs in and done. put the fuel rail back in and all buttoned up. I test fit the manifold and the turbo on the motor as well. Ive figured out that i have to run the charge pipes under the car regardless due to room above the motor. So i guess i get to keep my AC which kinda makes me happy haha. But i have the TTR k brace so thats gonna make things interesting for sure! It was about 4 degrees out and I had the heater running and it worked great

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:45 PM
move in party!!! I'll come help move if ya need it brad, just make it on a weekend

Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:13 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:hey everybody i just put a bid down on a house!!! im pretty sure they will take it as it was definatly generous.

ill be there for sure sometime this year haha. Oh and i updated my P&M post got the head studs in and done. put the fuel rail back in and all buttoned up. I test fit the manifold and the turbo on the motor as well. Ive figured out that i have to run the charge pipes under the car regardless due to room above the motor. So i guess i get to keep my AC which kinda makes me happy haha. But i have the TTR k brace so thats gonna make things interesting for sure! It was about 4 degrees out and I had the heater running and it worked great

Dam vince, what mani are you using? the turbo sits up really high.. but judging by your pictures you should be able to cock the turbo backward toward the firewall and use a 90degree silicone elbow then run your charge pipe around the motor above the mount. I took out my windshield washer resivouir just because it made it easier and I dont need one anymore.

Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:23 PM
cavmania wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:

Dam vince, what mani are you using? the turbo sits up really high.. but judging by your pictures you should be able to cock the turbo backward toward the firewall and use a 90degree silicone elbow then run your charge pipe around the motor above the mount. I took out my windshield washer resivouir just because it made it easier and I dont need one anymore.

i might do that but im gonna see if i can just run them under... see what that looks like atleast, otherwise i gotta pull all the ac Shiz...

Sunday, January 20, 2008 3:42 AM
Steve W wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:steve, now im not trying to give you offense in any way possible, so please do not take it that way...

I'm usually posting from my cell phone, while at work. I'm just tired of people having to gloat about being hot @!#$ and everyone thinking that only fast cars are cool cars... Show Cars are for Queers!

So what about fast show cars?

Sunday, January 20, 2008 4:13 AM
nope...still queer

Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:56 AM
Fast Show Car = Wasted Money fo sure!
Any of you guys able to reweld an exhuast hanger? The mechianic didn't listen to me about where to mount the exhuast, so it sits low.

Will provide some $$

Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:19 AM
Don't be jealous that you don't have the money to waste.

I'm sorry my "show" car was faster than your buddy's "race" car. And when I come out there again, we will see if my fast "show" car is more dominant than his race car, this time I'll even let him have the boost advantage.

Yeah Brandon, you can have a few more psi than me this time.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:33 AM
Skunk... Why do you ALWAYS think were talking about your car?

Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:35 AM
BC i was talkin crap, that's why. Fig'd you were tryin to get me mad, when all I was doing was havin a lil fun at your expense. No harm meant by it.

BTW, fast show cars are the @!#$.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:43 AM
lol I agree. I was just given you crap back.

If Bush actually gets to give us $800 non-tax decutable... I'm spending ALL of it!

Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:58 AM
Steve W wrote:lol I agree. I was just given you crap back.

If Bush actually gets to give us $800 non-tax decutable... I'm spending ALL of it!

whats this?

might i acctually get an even LARGER tax return thisa year?!

Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:20 AM
I'm looking forward to getting my tax return to hit the 240 real hard. I'm just gonna buy a half cut, maybe with a kouki front end

Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:56 AM
I wonder where my tax return is going haha....

Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:42 PM
I get mine on the 25th

Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:35 PM
Just picked up a set of these for the new motor, 8.9 compression with a .5mm overbore

Sunday, January 20, 2008 6:13 PM
z yaaaa wrote:
Steve W wrote:lol I agree. I was just given you crap back.

whats this?

might i acctually get an even LARGER tax return thisa year?!

You haven't Heard?? Bush is giving Individuals $800 and couple $1600 to BLOW in order to raise the economy!

Read,,,,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/18/bush-wants-fast-tax-aid-t_n_82176.html

Sunday, January 20, 2008 6:21 PM
no sure didnt hear, but i highly doubt we'll get it as we already get $7000 back.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search